OT:World Cup

Advertisement
That Espana vs. Portugal game was straight fuego!!!! Sure, I am a little disappointed that the mother land wasn't able to get the 3 points, but considering that Portugal went up by a goal twice and Spain bounced back to take the lead before conceding late...I am pretty happy with the result and see great potential with Spain's chances in this World Cup.

Ronaldo played lights out for Portugal though...

Spain really was the better team today, but when you have the world's best scorer on your team, anything can happen.

I said anyone but Spain to win the World Cup as I don't generally like their style of play. They played beautifully today and kept it going forward rather than falling back into a shell. Obviously that's due to Portugal going up on them twice, but even with the lead they kept taking chances.

Spain really was the better team today, but when you have the world's best scorer on your team, anything can happen.

I said anyone but Spain to win the World Cup as I don't generally like their style of play. They played beautifully today and kept it going forward rather than falling back into a shell. Obviously that's due to Portugal going up on them twice, but even with the lead they kept taking chances.

You can’t telll Sergio Ramos or Jordi Alba to siit back and just defend. They’re going to always look for an attack. Espana is also all in with Isco as an attacking midfielder - I’m a huge fan after today - thought I was watching a Maradonna / Matthause test tube baby. Isco’s goal that was called offsides was sick.

Spanish soccer reminds me of OG Big East basketball - maybe not the athletes or “talent” of Premier League but they make up for it with skill, style, and heart

Also, never seen De Gea play so bad.

Advertisement
Spain play so slow in defensively and I don't like Ramos and Alba. Being in the States of course I go for El Tre and Brazil for their style of play.

Spain play so slow in defensively and I don't like Ramos and Alba. Being in the States of course I go for El Tre and Brazil for their style of play.

I actually like how Ramos plays...he is the bully on the back line. Alba is a great player on the wing and creates a lot of chances going forward. Costa finally delivered for Spain on the big stage. He had been a disappointment last World Cup and during the last Euro Championship. Pique is the guy that I don't like. I feel like he is past his prime and his play has been severely lacking on the back end the last three big tournaments. He still does well on Barcelona bc he is surrounded by studs...not that the Spanish team doesn't have studs as well, but I feel Pique's play recently doesn't merit him to be in the starting XI.

I agree Isco is a stud...kid finally has matured playing-wise and is ready to shine. Nacho is another good up and comer. I don't know what the **** was wrong with De Gea...dude is a stud for Man U all season, but then he can't stop a straight ball in the box???...embarrassing.

I actually like how Ramos plays...he is the bully on the back line. Alba is a great player on the wing and creates a lot of chances going forward. Costa finally delivered for Spain on the big stage. He had been a disappointment last World Cup and during the last Euro Championship. Pique is the guy that I don't like. I feel like he is past his prime and his play has been severely lacking on the back end the last three big tournaments. He still does well on Barcelona bc he is surrounded by studs...not that the Spanish team doesn't have studs as well, but I feel Pique's play recently doesn't merit him to be in the starting XI.

I agree Isco is a stud...kid finally has matured playing-wise and is ready to shine. Nacho is another good up and comer. I don't know what the **** was wrong with De Gea...dude is a stud for Man U all season, but then he can't stop a straight ball in the box???...embarrassing.
You're correct about Costa but I did not like how Ramos did Sala. I'm normally on the side of a Barca but I just do not like Alba play for the last 5 Years. Degea sit the bed imo.

AYY.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the World cup kicks off today. Unfortunately USA decided to not wanna win against a easy opponent and not qualify. But with that being said, who do you got winning?
I'm team Iceland myself.
Silly game. Ties are boring. Guys pretend they were kicked in shins and dives to the ground as if they were struck by a bullet. Will always be a fringe sport in USA,

A bunch of soccer fans hate me. I am so embarrassed. All of the soccer retards could hate me and I could care less. If I wanted to befriend a bunch of soccer fans I would have joined LivingWithAutism.com instead of CIS.

No, in general people on this site dislike you. Nothing to do with this thread.

Also, you’re so stupid, you said “I could care less”, which means you care. You’re too stupid to realize the right way to say it is “I couldn’t care less”. Total and complete moron.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back