OT:World Cup

Advertisement
Argentina has to be the worst managed team in the entire tournament. It’s amazing.

What a sight to behold

It was a beautiful sight to see. I haven't seen Argentina beaten like that in a while. Most overhyped squad year in and year out. Messi is still a great player, but he doesn't touch Diego Maradona. Croatia, they're looking legit as ****. Solid squad who has talent everywhere. The gave a clinic on how to bracket Messi who doesn't have the supporting cast he has at Barca. Ronaldo > Messi

I started to watch the World Cup yesterday , but instead I slammed my cack in the car door. It was actually less boring , less painful and saved me two hours of watching soccer.

Brazil did a good job winning against Costa Rica and the ref. I would’ve lost my cool a lot sooner than Neymar.

Advertisement
Messi needs to buy the entire starting 11 of Nigeria new BMW. Man, they save Argentina *** from straight up embarrassment.

Who's to say Argentina is going to beat Nigeria. The Eagles will put that icing on that cake.

I agree, but after yesterday *** whooping, Argentina pretty much thought they were all but out of the WC. ****, I didn't even have Nigeria beating them. They're a young team, and the next world might be a good one for them.

Advertisement
I started to watch the World Cup yesterday , but instead I slammed my cack in the car door. It was actually less boring , less painful and saved me two hours of watching soccer.
Watch out the World Cup groupies may actually find you and destroy your family’s jewels.

Germany good move pushing Werner out to winger and putting Gomez up top.

this brandt kid seems good too.

Advertisement

El Tri! Chicharitoooooooo!!!!

El Tri is balling out this world cup. Their new manager has really opened up their game on the pitch. They are a lot more organized and attack with better tactics. El Tri was always aggressive on offense, but it seems that their attack in the final third has been polished up.

Their Goalie is definitely top 5 in the world.

Advertisement

I get it, soccer isn't for everyone, and that's fine...Lmao. You have to invest a good amount of time researching the sport, the tactics, the game within a game, the the sideshow drama, in order to truly get everything you can out of soccer. I can't watch MLS though, I liken it to my lack of love of baseball...I can only follow certain leagues, certain teams, and certain tournaments. It's not like college football where I can sit around and watch pretty much any game any time.

Advertisement
Back