OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope ****head
She was raised in America since she was 3..and her Haitian daddy molded her and her sister into tennis players after he guess what read about Richard Williams🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🥴

Osaka’s father said that (paywall) he and his wife decided when Osaka was young that she would represent Japan rather than the US, where the family has lived since she was three, because they have “always felt Japanese.” Japan’s tennis association supported Osaka from a young age,

Go on ****head

I did not know this many males DID NOT follow women’s tennis. Shame on you
4A803210-BF2E-409F-9167-0DC7DAD7E5D2.jpeg

Advertisement
I've played and followed tennis my whole life.... I can't remember any female tennis player as big and strong as Serena, ever. She was able to get pace on her ground strokes and no other lady could match her, besides she trained mucho and was deadly hitting the open court and had a killer serve.
I think it's time for her to retire cause I don't believe she's gonna regain her championship level of play.
Do you know if Parano's has money cause if Serena's hubby don't work out he may have a chance.

She’s too small for him. Lol

but ever since she got w dude, her game has been off.

Who’s Osaka? She’s a real lightening rod here.
Serena was in two major finals in 2019 but lost to Halep at Wimbledon in straight sets 6-2, 6-2 and at the US Open she lost in straight sets to Andreescu 6-3, 7-5. Andreescu was a lucky finalist IMO. But there are a lot of young talent that will give Serena **** going forward... I will be extremely surprised if Serena gets past a quarter final going forward.

Graff has more wins, more titles, more years at 1, better win %, more titles playing like 6/7 years less, all Serena has on her is 1 more slam playing 6/7 years more

You can argue for each
I loved Graf too but I'm gonna leave this up for debate cause without looking at all the records/years/wins etc. I believe Serena edges out. But like I said I'm open for votes on this.

Advertisement

Osaka’s father said that (paywall) he and his wife decided when Osaka was young that she would represent Japan rather than the US, where the family has lived since she was three, because they have “always felt Japanese.” Japan’s tennis association supported Osaka from a young age,

Go on ****head
Lies! He moved the family in with his father at the age of 3.. Japanese custom is the only reason her last name did not change.. Smile *****!

Of course they supported her.. Japan has no tennis history mixed athletic kid why not latch on an support her. Cost them nothing! Lol

Who was tapping that thing before???

Heard Drake was.

Real talk, I tried, too. Lol. Not directly, but indirectly.
I’m friends w their first cousin back in Compton. Didn’t even know he was related to them until like, man, 13-14 yrs after knowing dude. When I found out, I had to ask to hook me up. Lol. His words were something to the effect: “Cuz, I know u. **** naw....I’ll have have to beat yo ***.” Lol

Still patiently waiting. lol.

Advertisement
Heard Drake was.

Real talk, I tried, too. Lol. Not directly, but indirectly.
I’m friends w their first cousin back in Compton. Didn’t even know he was related to them until like, man, 13-14 yrs after knowing dude. When I found out, I had to ask to hook me up. Lol. His words were something to the effect: “Cuz, I know u. **** naw....I’ll have have to beat yo ***.” Lol

Still patiently waiting. lol.
24a.gif

Is that Sharipova? Jeebus, smokeshows.

Serena is bigger than most tennis players, but I would bet she could outrun and outlift most of the posters here. She's not in prime shape by any means, she's getting up there, but she's in shape. Not my kind of shape, but if you can play at the professional level, you're in shape.

Advertisement
Back