OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Yeah man; Lol. Patiently waiting. Lol....even as a married man. Lol
I hope this eye candy can hold you over until you hit pay dirt…
29.jpg

Advertisement
Jeeeesusssss....11 pages over women’s tennis? I didn’t read one post in the thread but here’s how it goes.

1- women’s sports are bullshiit
2- no one cares about women’s sports
3- Serena is probably the best women’s tennis player ever
4-Serena is a fat pig
5- you all need to get a life

Jeeeesusssss....11 pages over women’s tennis? I didn’t read one post in the thread but here’s how it goes.

4-Serena is a fat pig
Is this the only thread on CIS or are you a glutton for punishment???

4-Serena is a fat pig

Welp...... #4 makes you a racist and you need to check your privilege bruh

Advertisement
Serena looks much larger on the TV than she does in person, she is listed at 5'9 but shes closer to 5'8

I don't like Serena and think shes a **** and yes she's not in the best shape but in no realm is she anywhere close to 220
Ding ding ding..u can not like her game or the way she comes off..only problem I had was them bring up he “masculinity” as a female athlete who is not a ******* **** at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whats racist about thunder thighs? 2020 Serena is not 160. Again my post are 100% about my sexist preference of women in sports being "tight". Venus is more my style.
It's totally funny and insulting at the same time to see white supremacist try and hide their racism as....patriotism, or beauty standards and preferences, or politics, or 2nd amendment.

Advertisement
It's totally funny and insulting at the same time to see white supremacist try and hide their racism as....patriotism, or beauty standards and preferences, or politics, or 2nd amendment.

Don't let the racist boogeyman live inside you. Some of just don't prefer big girls.

Don't let the racist boogeyman live inside you. Some of just don't prefer big girls.
Sure bud....just let me know when you learn how to stop intellectualizing your ignorance. Do you not see that no one is attacking your preference for what ever you like. You are being attacked for how you Express that preference with ignorance that is racially tainted. But this is waaaaaaayy above ur head. It's like arguing with someone about swimming but we can't agree that water is wet. There is really no point in even trying to enlighten someone like that.

Sure bud....just let me know when you learn how to stop intellectualizing your ignorance. Do you not see that no one is attacking your preference for what ever you like. You are being attacked for how you Express that preference with ignorance that is racially tainted. But this is waaaaaaayy above ur head. It's like arguing with someone about swimming but we can't agree that water is wet. There is really no point in even trying to enlighten someone like that.

We get it . You're soooo woke you look to make everything about race.

1579956713375.png

Advertisement
Back