OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Either unlike the way Serena looks or you don't, aho gives af though. With that being said it is funny how oblivious some people are with typing/saying ****, but when someone checks them they like to call the other guy sensitive.

Advertisement
That dude is a weird *** stalker. He hides in the bushes in front of posters homes at canesport and stalks them.. He digs in their trash and follows them around watching their every move..

@Dr.L.ThugU? I kinda figured that whole being a Ranger thing was a cover up. UNLESS! He signed up strictly to improve his stalking prowess...

im just ****** with @Dr.L.ThugU, he knows my admiration and respect!

this is first time I’ve seen Meta...I take it you are familiar 😂

He's a gru sport loser. I guess you didn't see his thread here.... when he said this site sucks and that he's going to suck on Gru's peen to get reinstated at Gru sport.. He's still here... So I take it that Gru wasn't satisfied with his **** gobbling abilities

Advertisement
dead!!!!! And you’re right, I missed it. Too funny bro!
To be clear here is the story of a Metard.

he went to a tailgate of a well known Canesport poster named Advarkas (AJ). While there, AJ didn’t give Metard enough attention and Metard turned into a scorned homosexual ex boyfriend stalking AJ all over Canesport, from there he started kissing the asses of the moderators over there under the name of Miguel until his psychosis showed in his posts and from there he drifted to CIS where he now attacks anyone he recognizes from Canesport.

he went to a tailgate of a well known Canesport poster named Advarkas (AJ). While there, AJ didn’t give Metard enough attention and Metard turned into a scorned homosexual ex boyfriend stalking AJ all over Canesport, from there he started kissing the asses of the moderators over there under the name of Miguel until his psychosis showed in his posts and from there he drifted to CIS where he now attacks anyone he recognizes from Canesport.

remember when men had testosterone?

Advertisement

giphy-23.gif

Advertisement
Well this is an interesting thread. Serena needs to hang it up. Not sure if I’ve ever seen such a miserable athlete in my life.

I wouldn't ever joke about @Dr.L.ThugU service. The ***get, weirdo @Meta is the stalker.. He's weird as ****.. He's also a *****
You fat baby **** **** sucker... JB Fats, Dirty ugly Dr. Thug and chain smoking cushing AKA the "three headed monster" all thrown off of CS by Ferman...oh, Cushing is allowed after he swore to only discuss football...LOL you no good ********

Advertisement
You fat baby **** **** sucker... JB Fats, Dirty ugly Dr. Thug and chain smoking cushing AKA the "three headed monster" all thrown off of CS by Ferman...oh, Cushing is allowed after he swore to only discuss football...LOL you no good ********

Looks like Ferman still doesn't think your **** sucking abilities are worthy of reinstatement. ***get.

Thug and I are reinstated though if we choose.. *****.

Keep me out of your posts you stupid **** sucker. ***n crazy bi polar ***.

Advertisement
Back