OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Sure bud....just let me know when you learn how to stop intellectualizing your ignorance. Do you not see that no one is attacking your preference for what ever you like. You are being attacked for how you Express that preference with ignorance that is racially tainted. But this is waaaaaaayy above ur head. It's like arguing with someone about swimming but we can't agree that water is wet. There is really no point in even trying to enlighten someone like that.
Thank you, sir, for your input. Now politely. GTFOH. Not everyone is interested in that conversation, all of the time.

Advertisement
The ***** on top is just a fat fatty.. That's actually 1 of @Dr.L.ThugU old flings before he switched to trannies... Serena has muscle and fat.. She definitely weighs well over 180... Serena is listed 5'9.. Venus is the 1 that's 6'-6'1

I know what a 5'8 183lbs female that's a beast in the gym, with 8% body fat looks like... that plays D1 softball... Again, she looks 135 tops

Lol @ you thinking your friends kid is comparable to Serena Williams in any way. GTFOH

Advertisement
You stupid ***... I'm talking about weight.. What they weigh.. Understand, weight on the scales... Dip ****
Hey Fats...you're a real disgusting POS along with being a fat rotten *******...you're too afraid to get on a scale...ha ha...

Advertisement
I love thick chicks. Real thick chicks, but shes ugly AF. Just like I don't like the bodybuilder type chicks. I'm not a small guy either 6'1 225
Tf ***** 6’1 225..***** either u fat, lift weights for no reason, a strength coach, or a SS or RB in a league somewhere🤣🤣🤣...Serena not ugly anywhere bruh..u buggin for that. She just fit..I mean I’d smash no doubt..but I would walk around the beach with her lmao..she couldn’t be my lady like that. Ion like muscular women..now If she gave up the tennis, weightlifting..she a wife

Hey Fats...you're a real disgusting POS along with being a fat rotten *******...you're too afraid to get on a scale...ha ha...

You stopped sucking Ferman's wang long enough to post.. How's that reinstatement going? I'm hearing Ferman isn't satisfied with your **** sucking abilities and will not reinstate, until you improve.

Last edited:
Tf ***** 6’1 225..***** either u fat, lift weights for no reason, a strength coach, or a SS or RB in a league somewhere🤣🤣🤣...Serena not ugly anywhere bruh..u buggin for that. She just fit..I mean I’d smash no doubt..but I would walk around the beach with her lmao..she couldn’t be my lady like that. Ion like muscular women..now If she gave up the tennis, weightlifting..she a wife
Disagree completely. Serena used to be attractive when she was younger, but she’s definitely ugly now and she’s absolutely overweight (age and a baby did all that). She has that “old aunt” or “young grandma” look (face and body). She just don’t look tight anymore. She hit the wall and things are starting to sag.

She looks likes she’s aged 10-15 years, and she’s pushing 215, easily. And I know this because Serena was 165lbs when she was ripped and insanely fit 6-7 years ago.

And I’m a big Serena fan. Huge fan, and I’ve followed Fer entire career since she was 13. I was shocked when I saw her recent photos.

You stopped sucking Ferman's wang long enough to post.. How's that reinstatement going? I'm hearing Ferman isn't satisfied with your **** sucking abilities and will not reinstate, until you improve.
Hey shorty you have a thing with *** talk ...you missing out on something porky...ha ha...still time to turn it around and follow your heart...you little fat prick

Advertisement
Hey shorty you have a thing with *** talk ...you missing out on something porky...ha ha...still time to turn it around and follow your heart...you little fat prick

This board sucks.. I'm going to call Gru in the morning and blow him like a ***get so he'll reinstate me.. You ***n homo

890233906973044877.gif

Advertisement
****îng alphabet people and CIS during the offseason. Ain’t even make it through the first month of the year yet. Smh

Anna is a smoke show, but she was a joke of a tennis player. Maria is the GOAT combo of hotness and actual tennis skill in history, IMO.
She could play. She was just never as good as people wanted her to be. I'm PRETTY sure she made the right career move over to modeling .

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back