OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Advertisement
Serena was upset at AO, meanwhile Coco took down Osaka and straight sets
Good **** Osaka she thinks she's Japanese...I will root against her for the rest of my life...

Serena had a great career...best ever..
Made it out of Compton when Compton was still black..it's not anymore..was out there for Thanksgiving

Advertisement
Good **** Osaka she thinks she's Japanese...I will root against her for the rest of my life...

Serena had a great career...best ever..
Made it out of Compton when Compton was still black..it's not anymore..was out there for Thanksgiving

She feelss Japan because she was born in you guessed it Japan and grew up in a primarily Japanese culture

She feelss Japan because she was born in you guessed it Japan and grew up in a primarily Japanese culture
Nope ****head
She was raised in America since she was 3..and her Haitian daddy molded her and her sister into tennis players after he guess what read about Richard Williams🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🥴

Advertisement
You're right. So I went back an looked at their careers, strictly by the numbers Graf is considerably better. Serena wins out on longevity only.
Graf is the Barry Sanders of Tennis. She destroyed everyone and retired when she wanted. Players were happy to get a game or two off of Graf in the finals.

RVA... the guy was talking tennis abilities...lol
so who you think is a hot tennis player?
Caroline Wozniacki’s backside

3DEE934A-E0BF-4E6A-95CE-B32E62D1C5F9.jpeg

Advertisement
What's your beef w/ Serena? Why is she a ****? Do you know her personally? Did she curve you? I'm just trying to get a handle on the hate.

Furthermore, the term unforced errors means you forced the error yourself. Fact is, when she doesn't force errors upon herself, she's still a top player. The fact is, she made the Finals quite regularly since she's been back and folded at the end by, you guessed it, unforced errors.

I've seen Serena get beat mano y mano where she was just outplayed, but since the baby, she's been a magnet for unforced errors. If you've watched her documentary, even her coach has been questioning where her head has been and why does she continue show bad mechanics. I don't think she will ever be the same after the baby, personally.
I've played and followed tennis my whole life.... I can't remember any female tennis player as big and strong as Serena, ever. She was able to get pace on her ground strokes and no other lady could match her, besides she trained mucho and was deadly hitting the open court and had a killer serve.
I think it's time for her to retire cause I don't believe she's gonna regain her championship level of play.
Do you know if Parano's has money cause if Serena's hubby don't work out he may have a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back