OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Advertisement
Kept losing in the finals.

All of Serena’s losses have been her shooting herself in her own foot. Not sure if that’s due to lack of focus, or her skills have simply eroded. If it’s the former rather than the latter, then she’ll win again; but if it’s the latter, then it’s been an honor seeing one of the greats to ever do it. Her & Graf r two of the most dominant tennis players, despite gender, that I’ve ever witnessed.

Every time Serena loses its because Serene did something or there’s some sort of excuse

How about girls around the world are playing at a higher level than they did before,women are getting stronger and can handle her power now

How about no one is scared of her anymore right before the match begins

Good point. She had a really strong doubles career. So, you're right, I take back my comment that she was a joke of a player. But I was contrasting her with Maria. Anna's popularity stemmed from the fact she was hot, and she just happened to be a tennis player too. Maria became known because of her success on the court, she just happened to be gorgeous as well.

Sharapova is not gorgeous

So you admit she's not in shape. Got it.. She's not 180... She's 220.. I have a good friend that has a daughter playing d1 softball, a freshman.. She's 183lbs playing SS and she looks like she's no more than 135... Serena is waaaaaaay bigger than this girl..

She's out of shape and 38, don't be mad at people calling it what it is.

Serena looks much larger on the TV than she does in person, she is listed at 5'9 but shes closer to 5'8

I don't like Serena and think shes a **** and yes she's not in the best shape but in no realm is she anywhere close to 220

Advertisement
Yeah to a racist I'm sure which I assume that shoe you wear it well.... And don't say tell us you're a Black Person or you have Black Friends. If you did my post would be "dumb post of the year".

has nothing to do with race, go cry victim to someone that cares.

If my ***** was small Serena would intimidate me as well. I understand now the "Hot Eastern European" is their size fit your size. Serena her size fits the Men in her Community size. Cultural thing I got it now.

I bet she weighs more than you do, fat boy

Advertisement
Sharapova is not gorgeous
Sharapova.jpg

I guess we all have different tastes.

Nobody cried anything. Always proud to display that crap but never want to own it.

Nobody cried anything? lol.. you expect me to even take that guy even half way serious?

some poster said he didn't care for the way serena looked, that she was fat basically. Then some random other poster by the name of mr954 comes along and goes 'OH SO ALLLLL BLACK WOMEN ARE HUH?????'

yah that's just totally what was said...

it was clear as day where he was going with that statement, i'm not bothering with him OR you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back