OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

3n4mso.jpg

Advertisement
Every time Serena loses its because Serene did something or there’s some sort of excuse

How about girls around the world are playing at a higher level than they did before,women are getting stronger and can handle her power now

How about no one is scared of her anymore right before the match begins

What's your beef w/ Serena? Why is she a ****? Do you know her personally? Did she curve you? I'm just trying to get a handle on the hate.

Furthermore, the term unforced errors means you forced the error yourself. Fact is, when she doesn't force errors upon herself, she's still a top player. The fact is, she made the Finals quite regularly since she's been back and folded at the end by, you guessed it, unforced errors.

I've seen Serena get beat mano y mano where she was just outplayed, but since the baby, she's been a magnet for unforced errors. If you've watched her documentary, even her coach has been questioning where her head has been and why does she continue show bad mechanics. I don't think she will ever be the same after the baby, personally.

Advertisement
What's your beef w/ Serena? Why is she a ****? Do you know her personally? Did she curve you? I'm just trying to get a handle on the hate.

Furthermore, the term unforced errors means you forced the error yourself. Fact is, when she doesn't force errors upon herself, she's still a top player. The fact is, she made the Finals quite regularly since she's been back and folded at the end by, you guessed it, unforced errors.

I've seen Serena get beat mano y mano where she was just outplayed, but since the baby, she's been a magnet for unforced errors. If you've watched her documentary, even her coach has been questioning where her head has been and why does she continue show bad mechanics. I don't think she will ever be the same after the baby, personally.

Majority of women players who bang the ball like Serena have a high number of unforced errors In their matches so mentioning her high amount of UE isn't a valid argument though 56 is a lot even for her, but the match should have been over after 2 sets anyway

Sharapova, Osaka, Kvitova, Pliskova, Muguruza, etc all hit a **** ton of UE but thats their playstyle, they go for their shots and thus always have high amount of winners but also a crap ton of UE. **** Muguruza had 39 UE the other night yet still managed to win

Of all the finals she has been in she has been crushed every single time, the closet won she has been in was last years US Open where she was down 7-5, 5-1. If you have watched all her finals you would know she was outplayed every single time.

I don't like Serena because a majority of time when she loses or is losing there is no credit given to her opponent that on top of her stupid antics on the court during her career the primary example being the Osaka match where she took away all the spotlight from the poor girl who DESTROYED Serena on the court and decided to go blame everyone but herself for what transpired that day

If it makes you feel any better I also hate Sharapova who might be on par with Serena on the kunty scale, I might actually dislike Sharapova more because shes one of the most overrated tennis players of all time only surpassed by Bouchard

Advertisement
Nobody cried anything? lol.. you expect me to even take that guy even half way serious?

some poster said he didn't care for the way serena looked, that she was fat basically. Then some random other poster by the name of mr954 comes along and goes 'OH SO ALLLLL BLACK WOMEN ARE HUH?????'

yah that's just totally what was said...

it was clear as day where he was going with that statement, i'm not bothering with him OR you.
It was clear as day where the original statement was going and that's why he got checked on it. Like I said, always happy and proud to engage in the hate but always lack the testicular fortitude to own it.

Advertisement
It was clear as day where the original statement was going and that's why he got checked on it. Like I said, always happy and proud to engage in the hate but always lack the testicular fortitude to own it.
I dont think so. Serena was/is amazing, definitely worthy of the GOAT conversation. But she IS 'built' compared to her contemporaries; but still very attractive IMO.

Advertisement
Ok. I know so.
What seems 100% affirmative to you is just your confirmation bias. It's hard enough to read the minds of your friends and family - its impossible to read the minds of some dude on the other side of the internet. That being said you might be right, but we wouldnt know.

Advertisement
Back