Other Sports OT: The Masters

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me why everybody is in love with Tiger? I think he’s had an unbelievable career, and it’s a cool comeback story and all, but it’s hard for me to forget how much of a scumbag he’s been in the past.
"Scumbag"??

For what bangin a bunch of b*tches? That constitutes as being a scumbag because at the height of his career when he was worth **** near a Billion dollars & was the biggest sports superstar on Earth had dozens of women throwing ***** at'em?

Lol gtfoh with that holier than thou horse****, just say you hate the man & keep it moving, don't insult our intelligence by trying to justify why you don't like him because he slept around, that's nonsense & you know it.

People still watch golf?!? Jk

Didn’t watch it... but the name Tiger Woods iz badazz!

Advertisement
"Scumbag"??

For what bangin a bunch of b*tches? That constitutes as being a scumbag because at the height of his career when he was worth **** near a Billion dollars & was the biggest sports superstar on Earth had dozens of women throwing ***** at'em?

Lol gtfoh with that holier than thou horse****, just say you hate the man & keep it moving, don't insult our intelligence by trying to justify why you don't like him because he slept around, that's nonsense & you know it.

Yea, I don’t get this mentality.

That Tiger from ten years ago, I wouldn’t have addressing my Sunday School group, but I would be a hypocrite to say I might not have behaved similarly if I was riding around in billion dollar yachts. There’s a good chance I would’ve been much worse of a hedonist than Tiger. But I sure did lot of inconsiderate things when I was in my twenties and full of myself. I am glad that they are not posted for the whole world to see.

Despite his personal past “indiscretions”, he’s a pretty pretty decent guy. And he’s **** good for the sport. You cannot argue that any differently.

Can someone explain to me why everybody is in love with Tiger? I think he’s had an unbelievable career, and it’s a cool comeback story and all, but it’s hard for me to forget how much of a scumbag he’s been in the past.

If your referring to his infidelities in his personal life that bother you then I don't know what to tell you. Just remember you probably know or work with people your close with that have done the samething. Would you call them a scumbag?

Last edited:

That Tiger from ten years ago, I wouldn’t have addressing my Sunday School group, but I would be a hypocrite to say I might not have behaved similarly if I was riding around in billion dollar yachts. There’s a good chance I would’ve been much worse of a hedonist than Tiger. But I sure did lot of inconsiderate things when I was in my twenties and full of myself. I am glad that they are not posted for the whole world to see.

Despite his personal past “indiscretions”, he’s a pretty pretty decent guy. And he’s **** good for the sport. You cannot argue that any differently.

Yeah ppl are quick to cast that judgement. Dude screwed up, made some mistakes. Paid heavily for it. He brought it on himself and handle the consequences with grace. Nearly lost his career along with his marriage. And to battle back to this point, it’s an amazing redemption story.

Advertisement

"Omg, a rich & famous athlete slept with hundreds of women, the horror!"

Lol, it's one thing if you're a soccer mom & are "appalled" that Tiger cheated on his wife, but as a man how on Earth can anybody condemn Tiger for smashing all those women? The only thing he did wrong was get married when he did.

I'm not saying he's some Saint that should be treated as such, but his job is to be the best Golfer he can be, not be a Pastor at the local church. Men in all walks of life have cheated on their wives, doesn't diminish what they've accomplished in their career.

Dumb. Nobody's life/career should've been ruined over the crap he was put through. Oh em gee an athlete had some affairs? Stop the presses. Add the injuries that have piled up over the years and it's great to see him back on top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
My god I’ve had to sit through clemson winning 2 nattys in 3 years and tiger winning the masters today. Fml

Whether a fan of golf or not, it's an incredible comeback by Tiger to win his first major in over a decade having overcome the injuries he endured - in any sport. His personal life over a decade ago is irrelevant. He is/has been great for the game and his perseverance, hard work, and dedication is truly inspiring.

Advertisement
Back