Other Sports OT: The Masters

Advertisement
"Scumbag"??

For what bangin a bunch of b*tches? That constitutes as being a scumbag because at the height of his career when he was worth **** near a Billion dollars & was the biggest sports superstar on Earth had dozens of women throwing ***** at'em?

Lol gtfoh with that holier than thou horse****, just say you hate the man & keep it moving, don't insult our intelligence by trying to justify why you don't like him because he slept around, that's nonsense & you know it.
Cheating on your wife is a scumbag move. I don’t know how you could see it any other way. Your second paragraph doesn’t even warrant a response because no matter how much you think you’re correct, you’re wrong. I got nothing against him.

Advertisement
Dumb. Nobody's life/careee should've been ruined over the crap he was put through. Oh em gee an athlete had some affairs? Stop the presses. Add the injuries that have piled up over the years and it's great to see him back on top.
Like I said, great comeback story.

If your referring to his infidelities in his personal life that bother you then I don't know what to tell you. Just remember you probably know or work with people your close with that have done the samething. Would you call them a scumbag?
Yes.

Can someone explain to me why everybody is in love with Tiger? I think he’s had an unbelievable career, and it’s a cool comeback story and all, but it’s hard for me to forget how much of a scumbag he’s been in the past.

He’s a scumbag b/c he’s a cheater? Lol. Then my man, u need to seriously stop watching sports. Every last one of them mofos cheat.

Attachments

• D4IrZxqWsAAKjkp.jpeg
    D4IrZxqWsAAKjkp.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 59
Advertisement
He’s a scumbag b/c he’s a cheater? Lol. Then my man, u need to seriously stop watching sports. Every last one of them mofos cheat.
lol, true. I get it, I really do. There was just an interview I can’t get out of my head that his ex wife did where she talked about how Tiger’s kid was heartbroken when they got separated and the toll it took on their family. I have a lot of empathy for the kid in that situation.

Advertisement

this. D-wade got another girl preggers, lebron cheated all the time, kobe cheated on his wife, shaq cheated a million times, marino cheated on his wife and got another girl preggers, jason taylor cheated on his ex, and so on and so forth. they all cheat. its more amazing that tigers been able to do this with the amount of back surgeries he's had.

lol, true. I get it, I really do. There was just an interview I can’t get out of my head that his ex wife did where she talked about how Tiger’s kid was heartbroken when they got separated and the toll it took on their family. I have a lot of empathy for the kid in that situation.

And she's also quoted saying he's a great father and they are close friends now. I'm sure everyone got hurt, but the media firestorm took more of a toll than anything.

Advertisement
And she's also quoted saying he's a great father and they are close friends now. I'm sure everyone got hurt, but the media firestorm took more of a toll than anything.
I’m glad they were able to move past it. The media certainly didn’t help matters. I just can’t help feeling bad for this kid. That’s my only point.

Came to post a Tiger gif and stumbled across the moral high ground. Thanks CIS!

Good for Tiger, dudes done more to grow the sport of golf than can be attributed to any other athlete in their respective sports. He ****ed up, paid for it and made a comeback for the ages. I'd love to see him tie or pass Jack before it's all said and done.

Advertisement
Back