Other Sports OT: The Masters

We're the same age so I'll tell ya my thoughts. When I was growing up Golf was an afterthought (for my family) until Tiger came into the mix. He made the sport cool and just dominated everyone. It was Michael Jordan-esque or to put it in terms of the board - 2000-2002 Canes... must watch TV.

When his career turned, no one filled the void. Golf was missing the guy to make it worthwhile to watch. Tiger being back brings everyone back to being a kid when Golf was in its glory days. He's a scumbag in past actions, sure, but he is one of the more graceful athletes to ever get in issues like that. He owned up to everything in a very public and messy way.
Good post. I agree with everything you said. He certainly made an unbelievable mark on the sport.

Advertisement
Doubtful especially if it was a best friend or family member.

That man has transcended the game and has grown it to unbelievable levels. He has made the game of golf very popular and helped bring people of all races and ethnicities into the game. Hes helped take the purses from winning a tournament into thr millions. Take a look at all the athletes and stars from other sports who congratulated him today after his win.
Yes I know he cheated on his wife but that's his own private business not ours. Back injuries will devastate and destroy any athletes career and what he was able to come back from his remarkable. For that I cheer and applaud him
Ya, his influence on the game has been spectacular. And I really appreciate that.

Cheating on your wife is a scumbag move. I don’t know how you could see it any other way. Your second paragraph doesn’t even warrant a response because no matter how much you think you’re correct, you’re wrong. I got nothing against him.
If you aren't able to get past infidelity in deciding which sports stars you like, you won't have many left to choose from.

I marvel at Tiger the golfer, not Tiger the human being. Same with MJ. You can do that with goats.

If you aren't able to get past infidelity in deciding which sports stars you like, you won't have many left to choose from.

I marvel at Tiger the golfer, not Tiger the human being. Same with MJ. You can do that with goats.

Marvel at him as a human being insofar as what he’s done for the past decade.

Most humans would’ve retired. They’d have given up. Ten years?!?!

I didn’t like him first go around.

But to fight that ******* hard to come back?!?!

Count me in the tiger woods fan club

What a great story

Advertisement
D4KLJFFX4AcnFgJ.jpg

Advertisement
Mia Khalifa. She’s wearing the cowboy hat

Yeah that’s what I was talking about, the girl with the cowboy hat. I didn’t recognize her. I definitely know what Mia looks like, she looks different there don’t know why.

Other than sūcking players dlcks, what qualifies her for sports commentary?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back