Other Sports OT: The Masters

Tiger in the FINAL group on Sunday at the Masters only two off the lead. How long has it been since THAT happened ?

Shot 67 with 6 birdies in the 3rd round and was PERFECT PUTTING INSIDE 10 FEET.

the rest of the field is not sleeping well tonight. Tiger is prowling at Augusta ! :eek:
He's gotta take it if he wants #5, Frankie has been so **** consistent. Will be one of the greatest comebacks in history.

Advertisement
I love golfing!
ao.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy how well Tiger is playing considering how he hasn’t been scoring as well as others on those par 5s. Koepka and Molinari have just been lethal this weekend. Hope Tiger pulls it off.
Yeap. Since the back fusion, etc he has slowly rebuilt his game. No longer can out drive like Rory but his golf acumen and balls of steel are still second to none imo. I'm happy for him to at least get back into the convo, most would have given in long ago.

Tiger ....because if he wins it would be a great comeback story.

Never had the patience to watch a complete golf tournament or final round. Although all my brothers do.

Havent developed an appreciation for the intricacies of golf YET and Sunday is my hiking day. So I usually wait to hear who won later and see the highlights afterwards at night.

BTW that grass is incredible. Gotta admit seeing it live or on TV does trigger yard envy.

Learning to play though...but until I do...watching to me is still like watching the weather channel radar. But that's changing.

Hoping they get through before that line of storms hits.It went through here last night and it is NAS-TY.

Drops a ton of rain in a short time and the winds blow about 40-50.Don’t think they can play in it because there’s A LOT of lightning.

Would love to see Tiger win a major again.

Advertisement
I'm not someone who watches a lot of golf except for the majors and the Players. I'd rather be playing or even attending a tournament, but my *** has been glued to the tv since Thursday lol

Frankie in water is huge. Tiger needs to capitalize.

E: Frankie pulled a Spieth. Double bogey for him on the 12th. Tiger with par. Tied at -11

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back