Other Sports OT: The Masters

Advertisement
The putter is what separated Tiger from everyone else. Tiger would race out to huge leads and then cruise, because he used to be money from 10 ft in. That isn't the case anymore.
correctamundo. Tiger was deadly with his flat stick. that's a big reason he won 14 majors. if a miracle happens and he
catches the magic again on the greens, he will win this Masters. his ball striking was really very good today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tiger needs to clean up the short game today, he's got a good tee time today (if the wind plays like it did yesterday)

Advertisement
I'm at the point in my life where golf is starting to amuse me. I've always liked the sport and especially everything surrounding the Masters and with Tiger and Rory back in the spotlight, should be a fun weekend.

I laid some money down on Rory, Tiger, Dustin Johnson, and Justin Thomas to win so that would keep me very entertained.

Who are you guys pulling for?

The field....Tiger will wash away after today actually.

I put a $25 bet on Poulter that pays $1,350 purely due to the value. So I'm pulling for him! LOL But I think Rory wins. He's on top of his game right now. Justin Rose is a serious contender this week as well, IMO. And of course I'd love to see Tiger be in contention just because it hypes everything to the moon. Always a fantastic week of golf!
Poulter is playing well!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Headed up today. VIP tickets tomorrow. First time. They might regret it.. Got some Canes up in here!

How did you score those mate? Would absolutely love to take my Dad who’s an avid golf fan and golfer to Augusta but I’ve heard it’s what, a lottery to get inside to watch rounds?

IDGAF who wins, but same here, I have really begun to enjoy watching golf and bought into it as a spectator sport in the last 5-10 years.

All I want to see is some drama on Sunday. Want to see a few big names close atop the leader board, with maybe one or two lesser known or newcomers. Want to see everyone go through some adversity and see how each handles it, and at the end of the day want to see someone come out on top by winning the thing and coming out on top through great shots and icy veins. I'm not sure there is a more mental sport simply from the perspective of controlling emotions, confidence vs. insecurity/choking. Can't remember what tournament it was, but a couple years ago when Spieth came back to win after nearly an epic choke and breakdown on Sunday, that was the stuff.

Can't believe it's Masters time already, **** this year is flying by...

I believe that was the US Open and the choker was Dustin Johnson who just had to par I think the 18th hole on Sunday to force an 18 hole playoff Monday from like 10ft or less.

Unfortunate last two holes for Tiger. He's 1 shot back going into the weekend. He should have been -10 honestly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back