Other Sports OT: The Masters

I'd like to smoke some of that Master's grass...

It's a hybrid. It's a cross of of bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California sensimilla. The amazing stuff about it is that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home, and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on the stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm at the point in my life where golf is starting to amuse me. I've always liked the sport and especially everything surrounding the Masters and with Tiger and Rory back in the spotlight, should be a fun weekend.

I laid some money down on Rory, Tiger, Dustin Johnson, and Justin Thomas to win so that would keep me very entertained.

Who are you guys pulling for?

I got Brooks Kopeka at 250 to 1

Advertisement
Headed up today. VIP tickets tomorrow. First time. They might regret it.. Got some Canes up in here!

Enjoy!! Had the pleasure of going a few times and that place is absolutely incredible. Hard to believe that place exists as you're driving to it, as the area across the street and pretty much all around it is kinda dumpy.

Advertisement
There's always one guy that comes out if no where to contend. I think good bets would be McIlroy, Fleetwood, Fowler, Molinari, and Rose.

Advertisement
Tiger left 3 strokes on the course earlier with some really bad missed short putts. Even so, he just pulled to within 1 of the lead.

Advertisement
Back