OT: Sports Cards

Advertisement
What kind of packs are you selling?

I sell them cheaper than anyone else because I do rip and ship, go live on YouTube to build a following you pick a pack(s) we rip them live and ship them out.

Currently got these packs

2018 optic Fastbreak
2019 optic blaster
2019 optic hobby
2019 prizm retail
2019 Optic t-mall (China exclusive)
2019 select Tmall
2019 chronicles

All the packs came from hobby boxes minus the 2019 blasters.

This card sells (not just lists, sells) as a PSA 10 for $350-400 on eBay because it’s a rare Jordan error card. Notice it says Jordan won the dunk competition in 1985 and 1990. He won it in 87 and 88. Upper Deck realized the error and pulled these quick back in 1992. I got a couple of these.
02343F5E-4A8B-4E17-9D1F-5C606E2E5762.jpeg

Advertisement
This card sells (not just lists, sells) as a PSA 10 for $350-400 on eBay because it’s a rare Jordan error card. Notice it says Jordan won the dunk competition in 1985 and 1990. He won it in 87 and 88. Upper Deck realized the error and pulled these quick back in 1992. I got a couple of these.
View attachment 127731

Nice yea my old stuff is on value nothing crazy, it’s all my new **** that’s worth thousands going to unload some 2019 rookies next year after the season starts back up they’re getting graded now.

Advertisement
View attachment 127731

Man; imma bout to go to my stash & start looking.

Advertisement
I’ve been collecting for years.I have tens of thousands Of cards,hundreds of balls,bats,Jerseys etc.

I actually have a Jeter and Rodriquez high school cards._My stepdad had every Topps set from ‘52 on ( including the ‘52 mantle ) up until 2004 when he passed.Left them to me and my nephew but I let my nephew have them and I kept all of the Other Yankee stuff he had including several Mantles ,DiMaggio’s, and others that he had extra.

My wife wants me to get rid of it cause it fills a 15x24 room I have over the garage ..lol...I wouldn’t know where to begin to price it.Ive thought of sending all of it on consignment to one of the auction houses but every time I get ready too I change my mind.

I don’t collect as much anymore even though I just got 3 Judge rookies along with a Jordan #23 Fleer RC ,a Fleer #57 rookie ,and a bowman #23 LBJ and a KoBe Topps Chrome in the mail today..

I’ve been collecting for years.I have tens of thousands Of cards,hundreds of balls,bats,Jerseys etc.

I actually have a Jeter and Rodriquez high school cards._My stepdad had every Topps set from ‘52 on ( including the ‘52 mantle ) up until 2004 when he passed.Left them to me and my nephew but I let my nephew have them and I kept all of the Other Yankee stuff he had including several Mantles ,DiMaggio’s, and others that he had extra.

My wife wants me to get rid of it cause it fills a 15x24 room I have over the garage ..lol...I wouldn’t know where to begin to price it.Ive thought of sending all of it on consignment to one of the auction houses but every time I get ready too I change my mind.

I don’t collect as much anymore even though I just got 3 Judge rookies along with a Jordan #23 Fleer RC ,a Fleer #57 rookie ,and a bowman #23 LBJ and a KoBe Topps Chrome in the mail today..

Nice mail day for sure!!! Lol that Bowman bron keeps going up in price.

Advertisement

You’re sitting on a collection well into the 6 figures if these are in mint condition.

Got rid of all my childhood cards. Only kept my T206 Wagner.
I had a T206 from a common player, but it was the nicest example of any T206 I have ever seen. A friend of my father bought it from me many years ago, and he agreed. He was a serious, serious collector. Has one of the very, very few Gretzky PSA 10 rookies. Same with a Nolan Ryan rookie. He bought them all up before grading hit, and he knew what he was looking at.

As for my old T206, it's probably worth 10K, since it very well could be the nicest one left on the planet. Wish I would have kept it.

You’re sitting on a collection well into the 6 figures if these are in mint condition.

I would say 80% -85% of everything I have is 9.5-10.my stepdad always made me put cards of value in sleeves to protect them so I learned many years ago about corners..lol

I have several Jordan rookies...I have a bunch of old Yankee Cards including a dozen or so Mantles.I always leaned toward baseball but I always tried to get the cards from all sports that seemed to have value.I even have a set of Tiger Woods cards that are worth a few bucks.

But I also have a bunch of stuff from guys like Bonds and Arod that their stuff fell through the floor when all the steroid fiasco broke.Im hoping at some point the value comes back up a little but if it doesn’t oh well it’s the chance you take.

Maybe one of these days before I go I’ll go through the stuff but chances are it will be my nephew who does it when the good Lord calls me home.

Nice mail day for sure!!! Lol that Bowman bron keeps going up in price.

What are they charging to grade cards nowadays.I haven’t gotten anything graded in several years but I know it used to be up to 10% of the card depending on the cards.

I’d really like to get this Jordan #57 RC and this LBJ Bowman graded but I’m not sure I want to shell out 7-8 grand to do so.

Advertisement
Back