OT: Sports Cards

Most cards during those years are worthless. It’s sad because they were overproduced. Unless you got a rookie or something rare and can get it graded, most others are worth $1.

Now the new cards are insanely priced because it’s the opposite and not enough supply. You can’t find a box anywhere retail these days. Aftermarket for boxes is 3-5X the price if not more. Random cards going for thousands. Just got back into it and learning cause it’s like the stock market. Players cards go up in down depending on in season play etc...

I just box a panini prizm box cause I had the itch and I pulled this Hebert.

If graded a 10, would be worth $1,200-1,500

View attachment 141451
Nice hit, follow us if you have IG or FB @cognizantcardbreaks I just got in a bunch of boxes of Prizm T-Mall the China exclusive joints.

Advertisement
We will see pulled my first set of 1986 topps football looked for high value and see two cards, i have multiple Rice x5 rookies says 10 mint value s 30k and S Young Rookie x3 at 20k mint. Might have go to them graded. Also suprised Reggie white Rookie at 1750 i got x9 of them. They are in all in great condion but as i have read grade of 7 to 10 is subject to alot. **** it cost alot to get them graded. But be nice to know. I have 3 large totes. Time to pull out good cards.
Grading is different the difference between money, and paper weight lol. Especially for older sets, people chase PSA 10 like crazy, once it drops below that the value of them drops drastically.

Pokémon seeing explosions as well.
8B7A34C6-0C4D-4DF3-B6F2-7AF9075D858A.jpeg

Nice hit, follow us if you have IG or FB @cognizantcardbreaks I just got in a bunch of boxes of Prizm T-Mall the China exclusive joints.

man I don’t have Facebook or istagram haha I got off all that stuff a long time ago. I’ll have my buddy follow you cause he keeps up with the social media side of things and keeps me in the loop.

Advertisement
Grading is different the difference between money, and paper weight lol. Especially for older sets, people chase PSA 10 like crazy, once it drops below that the value of them drops drastically.

when is it better to not grade and just sell raw. If you get below a 9 you are better off selling raw it seems but how they **** can a regular person tell which cards are worth the gamble to grade?

when is it better to not grade and just sell raw. If you get below a 9 you are better off selling raw it seems but how they **** can a regular person tell which cards are worth the gamble to grade?
Depends on the card really, if it’s anything new 1000% if it’s lower than a 9 crack that ***** out the slab and sell raw. If it’s an older set like a Mantle, then def grade and leave it graded.

also what is the Asia T-Mall thing? I heard Asia gets their own type of boxes with different cards which I find strange

Advertisement
Depends on the card really, if it’s anything new 1000% if it’s lower than a 9 crack that ***** out the slab and sell raw. If it’s an older set like a Mantle, then def grade and leave it graded.

had a buddy grade a Colon Sexton keep coming back under 9 he said he cracked it 3 times till it finally came back as a 9 and was able to sale it for over 1K

also what is the Asia T-Mall thing? I heard Asia gets their own type of boxes with different cards which I find strange
Yea Panini releases Asia (T-Mall) exclusive product, the base cards are the same but they include asia exclusive parallels that are highly sought after. My business is set up to buy directly from panini China, so I always give awesome deals on basketball Tmall products. Football is super limited so I cash in on those babies lol.

Yea Panini releases Asia (T-Mall) exclusive product, the base cards are the same but they include asia exclusive parallels that are highly sought after. My business is set up to buy directly from panini China, so I always give awesome deals on basketball Tmall products. Football is super limited so I cash in on those babies lol.

do you ship product or only sale in Miami?

Advertisement
Working on getting a Sports celebrity on the channel for a break, I’ll let ya know if it goes through. Trust me when I say, it’ll be good.

When is NFL Top Shot coming? I need a new way to exploit player values beyond FF/Dynasty and I'm not paying like ~10X SRP to rip a box in this pandemic sportcard bubble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back