OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Also why is "ANALYST" Charlie Strong running practices?. I heard that too...im like that mfer coaching..coaching. Ninja got coaches from the transfer portal

Yeah i laughed when i hear analysts aren't on field coaches......like when Sark was an analyst. Bama is so good because they are ahead of everyone else with bending/breaking rules and doing things at 2-3x the size and speed as the next best program.

You have 6 analysts, Bama has 18. You have grad assistants, Bama has former HCs. You have a training table with 1 nutritionist on staff, Bama has a whole **** culinary institute and wellness center with multiple nutritionists.

I actually want to see Dabo get stomped. Dude is too arrogant, too much hubris.
Looks like that Whooping of 100 points Mich was supposed to catch and avoided, he stepped right into it with that 11th ranking **** he pulled and not backing up..

If we can get one or even two of our O line recruits to be a factor in 2021 we could make some noise. Their is no substitute for good line play.

We just got spread.. we went into that game with like 2 run plays and just chuck it deep our playmakers against theirs.. Only problem, they loaded box, shut down run with Gaynor and co playing fullback, bracket Jordan, and we are throwing it up to Wiggins and pope..

The routes I see bama and OSU running is next level type spread stuff, I seen them send Najjee on some wheel route then turned to a slant wide open against gators, They got one wr crossing across field taking corner and safety and then opposite field wr crosses wide open, OSU did some out and up fake to comeback on goalline.. We just embraced spread but our OC mentor just got fired because he didnt adapt.. Saban is adapt or die.. Atleast we are finally in the right zip code with spread, maybe in 5 years we will be where these guys are..
Yeah I wouldn't get any hopes up. Likens gets a lot of credit on here but I watched his WRs at ASU they ran like 3 routes. Aiyuk got to the NFL and all of a sudden he's layering moves and shaking vet corners with ease.

George and Brinson can run routes with the best of em but I'm sure we'll see go routes, slants and screens. Nothing more, nothing less.

Advertisement
What’s funny is one of the best plays we ran all season was down the middle...

the fake the QB run... pull it back with Mallory screaming up the seam... felt it went for a TD every time

I think we have multiple draft picks on our OL. Williams, Nelson, and Donaldson will all get drafted.
Late picks, maybe. As a unit, OSU is superior. Donaldson has potential but has been a waste since his freshman season. Let’s see him drop more weight and become the AA OG he should be. And if Zion continues to improve, who knows?

Justin Fields may be putting the Dolphins in a strong position of leverage if they do in fact land the no. 3 pick. As much as I want to see Tua throwing to Smith next year, fish could be getting themselves a serious bounty
I said the same. The better Fields does, the more draft capital for the Phins. Just ensure that Houston loses tomorrow and we'll get that #3 pick at near max value. I hope Zach Wilson has the best offseason in the history of offseasons. Solves a rubik's cube or something while throwing the ball 70 yards.

Justin Fields may be putting the Dolphins in a strong position of leverage if they do in fact land the no. 3 pick. As much as I want to see Tua throwing to Smith next year, fish could be getting themselves a serious bounty

That #3 slot is a nice place to be - i can see teams looking to move up for a QB or Sewell.

I would have no issues drafting Sewell. That guy is elite. But if my target is a Devonta Smith or Waddle/Chase, i'm looking to trade back a few slots and get more picks/value.

Advertisement
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, I have no idea what everyone sees when they declare Lawrence as one of the best QB prospects ever.

Clemson’s offense uses an extremely simple system for their QBs to run. Take away all the tunnel screens, bubble screens, swings passes and that’s when I’ll know what Lawrence is about. Today OSU has shut down that simple stuff and Clemson so far has been a three and out machine

I said the same. The better Fields does, the more draft capital for the Phins. Just ensure that Houston loses tomorrow and we'll get that #3 pick at near max value. I hope Zach Wilson has the best offseason in the history of offseasons. Solves a rubik's cube or something while throwing the ball 70 yards.
75......and blindfolded.

I understand. I've said Lashlee deserves a full offseason. We're just not close right now.
Lashlee coming off Enos, might be like Diaz coming off Dorito 500.. Bar is sooooo low, any improvement to normal football will seem like godsend.. But when you get your senses and see we cant compete unless its duke or somebody then we gonna have to adapt again.. But we know how UM is soo cheap baby steps..

Advertisement
Orrrrrr does Miami go QB if Tua lays a stinker on Sunday?

5 first round picks in two years certainly allows a team to change course

Ryan Day to the NFL after the season? NY Jets HC? Draft Fields?

Day was on Chip Kelly’s staffs at Philadelphia and San Francisco.

It's crazy how unathletic a lot of Clemson's defenders are.
Boston College guys were running by them.

The issue is their dl f*cks sh*t up in the acc. OSU has high draft picks on their ol and a first rd qb.

They have pedestrian speed in their back 7 on defense these are facts...

Advertisement
Orrrrrr does Miami go QB if Tua lays a stinker on Sunday?

5 first round picks in two years certainly allows a team to change course

Haha, i know some are hoping for that. Just baffles me because last year nobody would have wanted Fields over Tua.

Advertisement
Back