OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know why the media brags about Dallas AT&T stadium. Been there. Not impressed. It just big. Hard Rock is so much better in my opinion with the canopy, the restraunt food, etc.

The big scoreboard is dumb if your sitting in the e dzone as I was dince ylu ge a little screen on the side. Hard Rock's 4 tv screens in the corner is much better in the eyes and neck.

Last edited:
Bama is going to stomp them (again) but in my head I was thinking right around 28pts so I'm not sure if I can call over or under lol

Advertisement
Watching Devonta Smith is mostly just going to make me sad, I think. Also lol at Mac Jones being some sort of Heisman candidate with that line, that WR, and that RB to open things up for him. Gimme a break.

Agree. Was at the first game played at AT&T v giants on SNF
Funny thing, there were over 100K there
And it wasn’t that loud....it’s too big of a stadium it’s cavernous
Then was at Hard Rock v ND
Amazing and much louder imo

I'll say over, it just depends how fast they go up and how early the second string guys go in for Bama....****, they might kick ND's starters asses too though.
It's all on ND's defense. I do not think Alabama's defense is all that. 27th in pass defense and 31st in total defense. Good, but not elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back