OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Im kinda happy osu is going to win this....Im going to load tf up on bama betting that game.
Smith and Metchie will get loose on their edges. Najee against their LBs will be fun for Sarkasian. If Sarkasian is still drinking, he's probably a bottle of blue label in right now.

There have been rumors this his last ride let's see. I heard it a few times....with the covid **** it may be time

I can't see it. Even on ESPN today when they talked to his wife, she mentioned him watching the practices from his office upstairs and yelling at Charlie Strong to have them run it again.

If he can't let his coaches run a practice session without him during COVID, that man isn't ready to give it up yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We had the #1 and #8 TE in the nation. I don't think you would know that from watching most games.
Yup

IF Brevin comes back next season I just hope Lashlee looks at those pats tapes from when they had gronk and Hernandez

gotta find a way to make both those dudes a focal point of the offense through the air as until someone steps up at WR their is no way you don’t utilize them like that

Smith and Metchie will get loose on their edges. Najee against their LBs will be fun for Sarkasian. If Sarkasian is still drinking, he's probably a bottle of blue label in right now.

Add to it..Bama secondary is MILES AND MILES better than whatever clemson throws out there. Bama -14 is easy money

Advertisement
OSU is clearly the meaner and tougher team right now. They are playing angry on both sides of the ball. It’s Dabo fault.
Dabo’s dumbass should have kept his mouth shut. Osu was already ****ed from last year but Dabo saying he’d rank them 11th before this game ticked them off to a whole different level. Don’t poke the bear like James Houston did before Oklahoma.

We had the #1 and #8 TE in the nation. I don't think you would know that from watching most games.

Because our coaches refuse to use the center of the field for excessive amounts of time during games. Maybe that's their scheme, maybe it's King's height, maybe it's both......regardless, the middle is where some teams like Clemson are weak. You have be a good coach and exploit weaknesses.

I can't see it. Even on ESPN today when they talked to his wife, she mentioned him watching the practices from his office upstairs and yelling at Charlie Strong to have them run it again.

If he can't let his coaches run a practice session without him during COVID, that man isn't ready to give it up yet.
Strong there too? He has a fired HC rehab thing going on there.

Advertisement
Back