OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

I don't disagree with some of that. I hate Gailey. I hated the hire and was all over it from Day 1.

BUT - Tua ripped it in college. He took risks all the time. Fitz takes risks all the time. Tua doesn't look himself and it's really odd, especially after being benched twice. I'm really interested to see him this week.
I hear you. Hes tentative...that ankle is hurt. Thats my issue with Tua...and why he gets pulled Fitzy takes off.

Advertisement
Day said Fields didn’t get an X-ray.

No he got a large pain killing shot and they didn’t take and X-ray cause they didn’t want to know what was wrong.🤣
Exactly. Didn't want to learn Fields' kidney was about to explode. Lol. With that said, THIS is why only playing 6 games is a big deal. People get injured. Even just nagging injuries and fatigue can make a difference.

Advertisement
**** Wade came back to get abused in this game? Lol
IU wrs and Northwestern guys were getting open.

Clemson came in with their typical gadget stuff...they didnt expect Venables to get Venebaled lol. Clemson should score 30+ on this team...Bama definately will

Advertisement
Amongst a million other things these teams do better than us..watch the velocity of the shotgun snaps, particularly Ohio St.
Gaynor's snaps have the ark of a women's softball league, except for the occassional one at shin level.

Amongst a million other things these teams do better than us..watch the velocity of the shotgun snaps, particularly Ohio St.
Gaynor's snaps have the ark of a women's softball league, except for the occassional one at shin level.
Its because hes usually preparing for guys to go in no lube. He gets pushed around alot

Advertisement
IU wrs and Northwestern guys were getting open.

Clemson came in with their typical gadget stuff...they didnt expect Venables to get Venebaled lol. Clemson should score 30+ on this team...Bama definately will
Depending on what scheme Lawrence gets drafted to it'll be interesting to see how much more he can do as a downfield passer. Saw some of it with Ross and Higgins, maybe we get more with Chark and whoever else they add (or Cole if they keep him). Clem$on doesn't have the personnel for it now with Ross out and Ladson being Ladson.

Advertisement
QBs with a higher PFF grade than Tua:

Minshew
Taysom Hill aka TE at QB/Diazslayer
Foles
(corpse of) Alex Smith
Wentz, who got benched

QBs with lower grade:

Trubisky
Lock
Darnold
Mullens
Hurts (lol @ the hype for this cat)
Haskins
Hurts is better than Wentz, which is a perfect example why PFF grades should be taken with a grain of salt.

Depending on what scheme Lawrence gets drafted to it'll be interesting to see how much more he can do as a downfield passer. Saw some of it with Ross and Higgins, maybe we get more with Chark and whoever else they add (or Cole if they keep him). Clem$on doesn't have the personnel for it now with Ross out and Ladson being Ladson.

Dude is 6'6 225...He can throw long....im glad Jax is gonna get him and not NYJ in my division.

Dude likely gets better OUT of Clemsons gimmicky offense

Advertisement
Back