OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is 6'6 225...He can throw long....im glad Jax is gonna get him and not NYJ in my division.

Dude likely gets better OUT of Clemsons gimmicky offense
Yeah that's what I'm saying.

When will Venables figure out Sermon is a load once he gets to top speed. Can't just spot drop to Mars.

And all these big square-build DEs they have...where's the twitchy bendy edge rusher? All they can do is bullrush and none of them are effective at it like Ferrell was.

Dude is 6'6 225...He can throw long....im glad Jax is gonna get him and not NYJ in my division.

Dude likely gets better OUT of Clemsons gimmicky offense
I would almost like to see us do whatever and get him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depending on what scheme Lawrence gets drafted to it'll be interesting to see how much more he can do as a downfield passer. Saw some of it with Ross and Higgins, maybe we get more with Chark and whoever else they add (or Cole if they keep him). Clem$on doesn't have the personnel for it now with Ross out and Ladson being Ladson.

He's imperfect and his stance is way too wide at times, but you see some of those deep outs and comebacks... there's a ton to work with there. If Josh Allen can get his body mechanics lined up with his arm, there's hope almost anyone can make a leap - not the least of which someone as physically talented as Lawrence. My questions for him are more around what he'll do with multiple reads.

Love how OSU isn’t scared to attack this Clemson Defense

I felt we played scared all night not wanting to “make the mistake” as cliche as that is
We took plenty of deep shots, we just don't half 50/50 wideouts that are worth a dang.

Because the first few games Gailey schemed him throws off boot action, play action, easy middle of field stuff and leak type of plays. He executed that pretty well. Then defenses adjusted and took away the schemed stuff and he's not getting through progressions, finding the open read, turning it loose. He's a programmed passer not an aggressive thrower, especially outside the numbers.

Look I think he can develop into a starter, maybe a Cousins type in the best case scenario, but you shouldn't have to load up on talent to prop up a QB. Tua still has value around the league so it makes sense to trade him and use the pick to get a better prospect.
1.) WE ARE LOADED WITH DRAFT CAPITAL ALREADY
2.) WE CAN LITERALLY TRADE OUT OF 3 AND OBTAIN MORE

What is even the point of trading him when he literallly is playing with the worst skills in the league ..save at TE?.

Advertisement
Back