OT - Ozark Season 3

Just finished season 1 of pennworth. A good *** show. Just gotta get used to those **** accents

Man, the show is dope af. It also jives w/ the show "Gotham" that used to air on Fox regarding Alfred's past life. I can't wait for season 2. My man Alfred was taking down all the ladies. lol.

Advertisement
Man, the show is dope af. It also jives w/ the show "Gotham" that used to air on Fox regarding Alfred's past life. I can't wait for season 2. My man Alfred was taking down all the ladies. lol.
I see Alfred in whole new light now. **** the source material this **** better🤣..mans outchea smashing queens..**** he could be Bruce Wayne’s real dad🤔😭

I recently saw an interview from Julia Garner (Ruth). She is actually from New York with a strong New York accent. She has a authentic sounding country/backwoods accent on the show. I am from the deep south and shewithout a doubt, sounds like 90% of my hometown. S'hit blew my mind when I heard her in real life.

**************SPOILER ALERT*********** Do not read past this line if you haven’t seen all of season three

Just got around to this thread because I just caught the final episode of S3 just now. Didn’t want to read any spoilers.

Although it was pretty easy to figure out Helen was going to get capped in Mexico.

Just wanted to agree that her accent is legit. She is a really good actress, excellent in that role.

If you’ve never seen The Americans, I strongly recommend it, and Julia Garner was in a season or two towards the end of that series run. She wasn’t a major character but she had a significant role in a few episodes.

Advertisement
**************SPOILER ALERT*********** Do not read past this line if you haven’t seen all of season three

Just got around to this thread because I just caught the final episode of S3 just now. Didn’t want to read any spoilers.

Although it was pretty easy to figure out Helen was going to get capped in Mexico.

Just wanted to agree that her accent is legit. She is a really good actress, excellent in that role.

If you’ve never seen The Americans, I strongly recommend it, and Julia Garner was in a season or two towards the end of that series run. She wasn’t a major character but she had a significant role in a few episodes.
I've never seen The Americans, so it looks like I have another show to add to the list, based on your recommendations. When I saw the interview, she was promoting a new show that she's on (I think it's a Amazon original), but the name of the show escapes me. I honestly thought that she was trying to mimic a New Yorker during the first part of the interview because I was absolutely certain that she was a country bumpkin from the south. Lol.

I've never seen The Americans, so it looks like I have another show to add to the list, based on your recommendations. When I saw the interview, she was promoting a new show that she's on (I think it's a Amazon original), but the name of the show escapes me. I honestly thought that she was trying to mimic a New Yorker during the first part of the interview because I was absolutely certain that she was a country bumpkin from the south. Lol.

I mean, you could never tell what people are going to like. But my wife and I loved The Americans. I can’t remember if it was an ABC series or a fox series, but it wasn’t a Netflix series. If I’m not mistaken all the episodes are on Amazon prime now.

Although it is fictional, it’s a story of Russian “illegals”... which are/were a very real thing during the Cold War, and even up through today.

No, I don’t think they’re as prevalent today, obviously, as Russia doesn’t have the resources and is only half the country it used to be, or less. Still, supposedly there are still some around. There was a ring of them that was busted just a few years ago. I think like two or three or four years ago.

The husband and wife are absolutely fantastic actors. You kind of empathize with them and hate them as well.

Try it, let me know what you think.

I mean, you could never tell what people are going to like. But my wife and I loved The Americans. I can’t remember if it was an ABC series or a fox series, but it wasn’t a Netflix series. If I’m not mistaken all the episodes are on Amazon prime now.

Although it is fictional, it’s a story of Russian “illegals”... which are/were a very real thing during the Cold War, and even up through today.

No, I don’t think they’re as prevalent today, obviously, as Russia doesn’t have the resources and is only half the country it used to be, or less. Still, supposedly there are still some around. There was a ring of them that was busted just a few years ago. I think like two or three or four years ago.

The husband and wife are absolutely fantastic actors. You kind of empathize with them and hate them as well.

Try it, let me know what you think.

The Americans was so good. Probably in my top 10 shows all time. A really great series finale too.

Advertisement
I watched the Americans all the way through - twice. Liked the show, but pretty much disliked every character. Talk about faking an accent, Matthew Rhys is Welsh.

The only character I remember having empathy for was the secretary, Martha, who ended up in Russia after Philip used her up.

I watched the Americans all the way through - twice. Liked the show, but pretty much disliked every character. Talk about faking an accent, Matthew Rhys is Welsh.

The only character I remember having empathy for was the secretary, Martha, who ended up in Russia after Philip used her up.

His ‘American accent” was spot on. I didn’t even know until like the third season that he was from Wales. Also, Keri Russell is kind of ****. I’d would have slipped her a state secret

Advertisement
Terrible season. All the clips in prior seasons in the strip club and the only action you get in this season is ruth sleeping with the uncle.

Terrible season. All the clips in prior seasons in the strip club and the only action you get in this season is ruth sleeping with the uncle.

You look for that kind of “action” in a drama series?

Ozark ****** in a low rent strip club is not my idea of “action”

Just take 5 minute breaks and hit up RedTube and then go back to watching the show.

Advertisement

Just started The Americans yesterday. I am hooked after the first episode.

Did they really announce that it was canceled? Too bad. I liked that show
I thought they did, but someone just told me it is on hiatus. I know they released the cast so they can work on other projects. Hopefully it comes back, it is so binge worthy.

We just got through with the first season of ozark. It was okay, but I don't see all the hype. It is weird watching Bateman in a totally different kind of character though. I have always liked him. I'll probably have to force myself to watch more of it.

Advertisement
Back