OT - Ozark Season 3

Advertisement
If i start watching this show, will season three leave me on a cliffhanger or will it have some sort of resolution. I hate binge watching and then suddenly it is over.

It's not a cliffhanger, other than the normal "where will they take the show now".

There was a ton of resolution of Season 3 issues by the last frame of Season 3.

There was no freeze-frame where you have to wait a year to find out the next development.

There will probably be a bit of a time-jump for Season 4. Season 3 took place during the "summer time" when Lake of the Ozarks is busy, they will probably move forward in time to the next spring-summer for Season 4. Snells will have a crop harvested, Byrdes will have been dealing with Season 3 fallout, the war will be over, new characters will be introduced. The Byrde daughter might go to Mizzou. That's my prediction.

It's not a cliffhanger, other than the normal "where will they take the show now".

There was no freeze-frame where you have to wait a year to find out the next development.

There will probably be a bit of a time-jump for Season 4. Season 3 took place during the "summer time" when Lake of the Ozarks is busy, they will probably move forward in time to the next spring-summer for Season 4. Snells will have a crop harvested, Byrdes will have been dealing with Season 3 fallout, the war will be over, new characters will be introduced. The Byrde daughter might go to Mizzou. That's my prediction.
Got ya. I hate when shows leave off with a gunshot or something and the screen goes black so you don't know who dies for 2 years.

Advertisement
I can’t decide if I like season 3. I’m pretty down on Deloris for her bashing of the Black Mamba a couple of months ago. What a *****.
I just googled that as I didn't know what you were talking about. That's ridiculous, especially because he really was innocent. I had a lot of friends at CSU who knew the girl and she was bragging about it for days. She was ****ed he ignored her after the fact so tried to ruin his life.

Advertisement
Dope season; doooooooope season. I was real ****ed how the last episode ended, simply b/c it was the last episode.

Like my man @305to954 said, “God Father of Harlem” & “OZARK” are the best shows I’ve seen in 19-20.

Oh, I also f w “Pennyworth” since I’m a huge Batman fan. It’s Alfred’s origin story, which is a hella dope twist.

Ruth joins the Snells???

Why didn't they actually show her brother's death?
I don't think their was a need, you knew it was going to happen when she left him at the restaurant. He had to go, she tried to help him but her kids well being came first. I think it was better watching Wendy drive away and get hammered in a Walmart parking lot 24/7 and Nelson bringing back the body for Marty to cremate.

Advertisement
I just googled that as I didn't know what you were talking about. That's ridiculous, especially because he really was innocent. I had a lot of friends at CSU who knew the girl and she was bragging about it for days. She was ****ed he ignored her after the fact so tried to ruin his life.
That’s some inside info! What a *****.

Dope season; doooooooope season. I was real ****ed how the last episode ended, simply b/c it was the last episode.

Like my man @305to954 said, “God Father of Harlem” & “OZARK” are the best shows I’ve seen in 19-20.

Oh, I also f w “Pennyworth” since I’m a huge Batman fan. It’s Alfred’s origin story, which is a hella dope twist.
I think you’d like Snowfall if you haven’t seen that show yet . Although idk about the future of it now that John Singleton is dead . Great show tho I put it up there with Ozark . There’s 3 seasons so far

I think you’d like Snowfall if you haven’t seen that show yet . Although idk about the future of it now that John Singleton is dead . Great show tho I put it up there with Ozark . There’s 3 seasons so far

Man, that’s from the back yard, so u know I’m on Snowfall. I hold Snowfall & The Wire in different categories. Holy grail of TV shows.

Did u ever watch Southland from back in the day? They pulled the plug on it b/c they said it was too violent for TV (at that time, of course)

Advertisement
Why didn't they actually show her brother's death?

If you haven't noticed (not a criticism, I'm just saying anyone could miss this detail), most of the deaths shown have been surprising/shocking. That one was the opposite, pretty obvious and clinical.

Ruth joins the Snells???

I don't know if I would consider that to be a "cliffhanger". She is shown joining up with them, so no suspense there. I think Season 4 is just "what develops from the Season 3 alliances/breakups".

Best season so far.

Here's a poll question.

Who do you hate more?

Skyler White or Wendy Byrd?

If you haven't noticed (not a criticism, I'm just saying anyone could miss this detail), most of the deaths shown have been surprising/shocking. That one was the opposite, pretty obvious and clinical.
Makes sense, I watched the first two seasons in two days,lol. Was extremely impressed and the third season seemed to have more bite, like to keep the audience from straying. I like it, but have seem lots of good shows throw tooamy story lines in there to keep you around and then have now way to wrap it all up.

I like the cut and dry. To me they treated him like Dell in the 1st season. Although he was important to the whole story, and the main folks, we didn't need to create a spinoff.....cudos to Bateman and everything that's been going on so far.

I'm sold.

Advertisement
Back