OT - Ozark Season 3

I don't know if I would consider that to be a "cliffhanger". She is shown joining up with them, so no suspense there. I think Season 4 is just "what develops from the Season 3 alliances/breakups".
I'd keep an eye on Ruth. She's a pivot point,as well as her cousin. But the Snell thing is going to prove worth keeping an eye on especially without the giant ***** in way anymore creating a distraction.

I can envision the Langmores taking over the Snell property via the Langmore cousin relationship and running the poppy farm... Yet maintaining the relationship with the Cartel.

Advertisement
I'd keep an eye on Ruth. She's a pivot point,as well as her cousin. But the Snell thing is going to prove worth keeping an eye on especially without the giant ***** in way anymore creating a distraction.

I can envision the Langmores taking over the Snell property via the Langmore cousin relationship and running the poppy farm... Yet maintaining the relationship with the Cartel.

Depending on how many seasons the creators intend to go with Ozark, I would envision that we could see the Widow Snell trying to manipulate the Langmores, and then when Ruth eventually finds out that she killed her own husband, it will be Ruth who "electrocutes" the widow.

PS, if anyone likes the overall setting of Ozark, watch Winter's Bone with Jennifer Lawrence.

Depending on how many seasons the creators intend to go with Ozark, I would envision that we could see the Widow Snell trying to manipulate the Langmores, and then when Ruth eventually finds out that she killed her own husband, it will be Ruth who "electrocutes" the widow.

PS, if anyone likes the overall setting of Ozark, watch Winter's Bone with Jennifer Lawrence.
Thanks for the reference.

I don't know if I would consider that to be a "cliffhanger". She is shown joining up with them, so no suspense there. I think Season 4 is just "what develops from the Season 3 alliances/breakups".
I agree that it's not so much of Cliffhanger more of question to the last part about alliances/break ups. We know Helen is out but Ruth was loyal she's wearing Seminole colors right now but it's not signing day either. What do you think? I'm sure Three has to know at some point,right? But what if Three blames them(Langmores)for stealing Marty's money in the first place.

Advertisement
Wife and I are in the middle of season 1. Does it pick up action wise eventually? Seems like it's moving pretty slowly so far but I'm guessing that's just a set up for things to come.

They are supposed to be slanging with the KC mafia but Darlene shut Junior **** off! The cartel quit ******* with them after she spiked the dope.

Wife and I are in the middle of season 1. Does it pick up action wise eventually? Seems like it's moving pretty slowly so far but I'm guessing that's just a set up for things to come.

Each season tends to accelerate towards the end of the season. There is usually a flashback episode each season as well, which fills in the backstory.

The overall goal of the Byrdes' efforts is to keep things calm, so there are ongoing complications and flare-ups. Sometimes there is "no action" and other times a lot of action. As I mentioned earlier, a lot of the killings tend to be surprising in nature.

Not every show is 24. Ozark is very good at setting up, and then shuffling, the alliances and adversaries, but it's not wall-to-wall action.

Advertisement
Ruth is my favorite character by far, that being said, I despise Darlene and hate that she is teaming up with them. Marty should have took care of that pos that hurt her and all this would have been avoided. Ruth was more loyal to Marty than his own wife. Hope she comes back around, and takes that Darlene trash out in the process.

Advertisement
I recently saw an interview from Julia Garner (Ruth). She is actually from New York with a strong New York accent. She has a authentic sounding country/backwoods accent on the show. I am from the deep south and shewithout a doubt, sounds like 90% of my hometown. S'hit blew my mind when I heard her in real life.

Great show. This and mindhunters best Netflix has to offer.
Mindhunters is great. A David Fincher series about the FBI studying serial killers set in the sixties - yes, please. Wish they stretched it some more. My appetite could handle many more hours. Only thing I didn’t get is how they scratched the love fling with the hippie girl that was in Season 1 - that was good - and Fincher does the best *** scenes

Advertisement
I recently saw an interview from Julia Garner (Ruth). She is actually from New York with a strong New York accent. She has a authentic sounding country/backwoods accent on the show. I am from the deep south and shewithout a doubt, sounds like 90% of my hometown. S'hit blew my mind when I heard her in real life.
She’s going to have a cult following like Aaron Paul.

They are supposed to be slanging with the KC mafia but Darlene shut Junior **** off! The cartel quit ******* with them after she spiked the dope.
I just think that once Darlene is out of the picture ( and I think she will be at some point) the Langmores will take over take over that business..and I think the cartel relationship will com back into play. Darlene is a crazy loose cannon, and I think she will be done once, the Langmore cousin and her get hitched...which i think will happen too.

Dope season; doooooooope season. I was real ****ed how the last episode ended, simply b/c it was the last episode.

Like my man @305to954 said, “God Father of Harlem” & “OZARK” are the best shows I’ve seen in 19-20.

Oh, I also f w “Pennyworth” since I’m a huge Batman fan. It’s Alfred’s origin story, which is a hella dope twist.
Just finished season 1 of pennworth. A good *** show. Just gotta get used to those **** accents

Advertisement
Back