OT - Ozark Season 3

Advertisement
OK so we are now through episode 8 of season 2. I thought House of Cards was dark. Holy effing ****.

I grew up listening to Trick Daddy, 2 Live Crew, Poison Clan, heavy metal, etc. and lived through (partaked in) the evolution of gangster rap all while enjoying wholesome movies/shows such as Goodfellas, Scarface, Godfather, Sopranos, etc. Now I work with severely autistic children, coach teenagers, never had a drug, cigarette or alcoholic beverage in my entire life and have no arrest record.

Meanwhile, my friends who's parents sheltered them from such entertainment turned into pill-popping, degenerate, alcoholic fvck heads with social issues, low morality and terrible manners.

What you watch and/or listen to for ENTERTAINMENT has no impact on what kind of adult you turn into unless your parents are absolutely useless. The problem is when the kid is being raised/influenced by the music/TV because the parents are taking such a hands-off approach.
Entertainment is only as powerful as the parents allow it to be. No music/TV was going to overpower the influence that my parents had.
Slow clap

Advertisement
1587649232635.png

Moving Zen my parents were the best people in the world. Mom and Dad lived happily for 65 years. They never ever swore or drank and were absolutely gems. The people I hang out with are solid citizens with impeccable reputations. I'm laughing my *** of because you made comments thinking you are some smart ***.
Whatever man, you just stick to thinking tv shows are the problem. You're full of fear and it's not a good look.

84d36bcfebd3a79d944d28ce8cab43bb.png

Last edited:
I’m finishing up episode 6 of season 3 and Wendy continues the trend of being the ****** wife in shows like this and breaking bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back