OT - Ozark Season 3

I thought they did, but someone just told me it is on hiatus. I know they released the cast so they can work on other projects. Hopefully it comes back, it is so binge worthy.

We just got through with the first season of ozark. It was okay, but I don't see all the hype. It is weird watching Bateman in a totally different kind of character though. I have always liked him. I'll probably have to force myself to watch more of it.

I really liked it, but everyone has different tastes.

Advertisement
All I know is Justine Bateman was super hot til she got old. Would have kicked her out of bed and ****ed her on the floor when we were younger.

Advertisement
Never heard of Justine Bateman
Jason's sister...

e152e96ee4f2244134f694fb87344680.jpg

Terrible season. All the clips in prior seasons in the strip club and the only action you get in this season is ruth sleeping with the uncle.
Terrible? Lol..... far from it. Speaking of terrible, Season 3 of Westworld is a pile of ****.

Advertisement
If you are a follower (which I was ) of OZARK you may want to think again. The series has literally ZERO REDEEMING QUALITIES unless you consider murder, corruption, cheating, lying, stealing, more killing, horrific family values, etc as acceptable. When you murder a baby, kill people with no remorse or reason, constantly lie & cheat to further a cause of deceit then it becomes a dark place. Yes, I did do some soul searching and did not like what I found. YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MORALITY PROBLEM IF YOU LIKE THE SHOW. THIS SHOW REPRESENTS EVERYTHING WHICH IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY and I'm embarrassed to say I watched it. Yes, I did some soul searching and it was ugly!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I recently saw an interview from Julia Garner (Ruth). She is actually from New York with a strong New York accent. She has a authentic sounding country/backwoods accent on the show. I am from the deep south and shewithout a doubt, sounds like 90% of my hometown. S'hit blew my mind when I heard her in real life.

Deep South accent, yes.

Ozarks accent, no. My mother's side of the family grew up about an hour away from Osage Beach, we still have a family farm there (Rolla), and that accent is just wrong.

You look for that kind of “action” in a drama series?

Ozark ****** in a low rent strip club is not my idea of “action”

Just take 5 minute breaks and hit up RedTube and then go back to watching the show.

No. Completely sarcastic. Ozark is a great show. It is typical of most series though these days which are not on cable. They go pretty heavy on the nudity and people start talking. Once you get hooked they back off. See Ozarks, Homeland, GOT, etc

No. Completely sarcastic. Ozark is a great show. It is typical of most series though these days which are not on cable. They go pretty heavy on the nudity and people start talking. Once you get hooked they back off. See Ozarks, Homeland, GOT, etc

Not that I’m a prude, and I don’t care, usually most of the time the nudity is unnecessary to be honest. Obviously in a ****y bar you have to have nudity though.

Advertisement
If you are a follower (which I was ) of OZARK you may want to think again. The series has literally ZERO REDEEMING QUALITIES unless you consider murder, corruption, cheating, lying, stealing, more killing, horrific family values, etc as acceptable. When you murder a baby, kill people with no remorse or reason, constantly lie & cheat to further a cause of deceit then it becomes a dark place. Yes, I did do some soul searching and did not like what I found. YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MORALITY PROBLEM IF YOU LIKE THE SHOW. THIS SHOW REPRESENTS EVERYTHING WHICH IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY and I'm embarrassed to say I watched it. Yes, I did some soul searching and it was ugly!

It’s fiction.

Deep South accent, yes.

Ozarks accent, no. My mother's side of the family grew up about an hour away from Osage Beach, we still have a family farm there (Rolla), and that accent is just wrong.

That's that Georgia accent! Where the show is really filmed.

if you are a follower (which I was ) of OZARK you may want to think again. The series has literally ZERO REDEEMING QUALITIES unless you consider murder, corruption, cheating, lying, stealing, more killing, horrific family values, etc as acceptable. When you murder a baby, kill people with no remorse or reason, constantly lie & cheat to further a cause of deceit then it becomes a dark place. Yes, I did do some soul searching and did not like what I found. YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MORALITY PROBLEM IF YOU LIKE THE SHOW. THIS SHOW REPRESENTS EVERYTHING WHICH IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY and I'm embarrassed to say I watched it. Yes, I did some soul searching and it was ugly!
It’s fiction. That has nothing to do with my point. Fiction or factual it's a DERANGED SHOW and that's is why society is like it is today because of shows like this.

Its TV man. You’re not supposed to worship it or swear by it

Advertisement
Back