OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Think DL our OT is the way to go. At 13 we could get a Christian Wilkins or possibly one of Jonah Williams or the Dillard kid from WSU.
I agree but I also think it's a bit redundant.The ideal is to fix the trenches but it realistically isnt going to be fixed in an offseason. Target BPA and that player may give you an easier transition-- for instance: we draft Greedy and it gives the DL more time to get to the QB as opposed to Wilkins who may get double-teamed and the QB quickly targets Bobby McCain or Eric Rowe at CB #2.

Just keep in mind that Flores used a ton of dime(6-7 DBs) in New England. We have maybe 3 legit DBs in Minkah, Reshad, and Xavien. Two safeties and one corner.

I also dont see much upside with Wilkins. Looks like a Randy Starks type of player. He'll also be 24 when the season ends.

If you're in no man's land like the Redskins, I'd roll the dice on Haskins who does have a great arm if the pocket is clean. I think he can be a league average starting NFL QB and that might be just enough to get the Redskins into the playoffs.
Im done with statues at QB, Haskins ran a 8.9 40 Im good

If you're in no man's land like the Redskins, I'd roll the dice on Haskins who does have a great arm if the pocket is clean. I think he can be a league average starting NFL QB and that might be just enough to get the Redskins into the playoffs.
If Smith would of stood healthy u guys prolly would of won that division. I think the Cowboys r prime for a NFC east run maybe even a top team next season. Gmen are making the right moves IMO, getting rid of OBJ was good at least IMO.....wanted him gone for a long time.

Advertisement
Haskins losing some gambling steam. Line is now whether he'll be taken first 7.5 picks with heavy juice on 'NO'.

Looking more and more like Drew Lock will be there 13th if Miami wants him...

Advertisement
****, this Haskins gambling line is changing way more than any other player. Now it's -140 odds on Haskins going top 6.5 picks. Correlated to that is the odds of the Giants taking Haskins 6th overall going from +1000 to +550 now.

Advertisement
If I was a dolphins fan I'd honestly just wanna tank for trevor Lawrence in 2 years, I dont see any big time difference makers at QB this year...fuq,I'm a Vikings fan and I'm all in on going 1-15 in 2021 if we miss the playoffs again next year lol

Here's to hoping we dont draft a fuggin CB in the 1st round again...

Woah is right. Dude's odds are now off the board. That's some serious stuff going on with him.
What do you think of the Josh Rosen to Miami rumors ?

I'm seeing a lot of mocks out today that have Oliver available at 13 .

What do you think of the Josh Rosen to Miami rumors ?

I'm seeing a lot of mocks out today that have Oliver available at 13 .
Oliver is going top 6 IMO.

Rosen? I hope he stays far, far away. But given our management is trash, I wouldn't put it past them to trade for him.

Advertisement
Oliver is going top 6 IMO.

Rosen? I hope he stays far, far away. But given our management is trash, I wouldn't put it past them to trade for him.
Yea , I don't think Oliver drops like that . If he and Wilkins were both there at 13 (humor me) who do you take?

@Ecush you still like Rosen ?

Advertisement
Back