OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
We're a day away, so thought I should kick this off. The Dolphins are picking 13th and I'm hoping we go OLine or DLine.

Gambling odds have seen a massive move on Dwayne Haskins. He was at -140 odds earlier today to be taken after the first 10.5 picks and is now at -140 odds to be taken within the first 8.5 picks after the news of the Redskins wanting to trade up broke. Good. I want to see at least 3 QBs off the board before #13.

Don't be surprised if the NY Giants take Daniel Jones 6th. Yes, 6th, not 17th.

I'd love if Miami traded down, picked up an extra pick or two, and selected DT Jeffrey Simmons late in the first. He might not be healthy in 2019, which is perfect to stash him for a year while we tank for a top QB in 2020.
Since Arizona drafted Murray. I think the Dolphins might trade a 3rd Round Pick for Rosen. Jonah Williams or Christian Wilkins at 13 for the Phins.

Advertisement
Since Arizona drafted Murray. I think the Dolphins might trade a 3rd Round Pick for Rosen. Jonah Williams or Christian Wilkins at 13 for the Phins.
I'm down with Williams or Wilkins 13th. I'd prefer Taylor from UF because I'm hearing Williams may translate to a guard at the NFL level, not OT. I just want Miami to pass on Rosen. He's not leading anyone to a Super Bowl. Don't try and put a Band-Aid on a gushing wound. Spend that 3rd elsewhere like OL.

I'd take Oliver, but I don't see any way he's around 13th.
Washington was being heavily rumored to be trading up to #3 for Haskins. With that not happening it may shake things up a bit if there are a couple trades in the 5-8 range for Haskins and perhaps Lock. Could drop a Wilkins to us.

So now Sweat has no murmur in his heart ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Washington was being heavily rumored to be trading up to #3 for Haskins. With that not happening it may shake things up a bit if there are a couple trades in the 5-8 range for Haskins and perhaps Lock. Could drop a Wilkins to us.

So now Sweat has no murmur in his heart ?
I think there's a good shot at Wilkins being there 13th. As for Sweat, no clue, but it's weird a dude gets such a medical flag and doesn't get a second opinion... until Draft day. Word?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back