OT: Maryland vs. Minnesota

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Fleck just challenge a play where his guy was down on the 1? Did he forget he has 4 chances to score from there?

I hate to defend him but what if he was in but didnt challenge and next play fumble or int or they get stopped on 4 downs

Look what just happened to Maryland. Although i think he was down

Advertisement
Canes are my first and foremost favorite team but the Gophers are second. Have had gophers season tickets for about 10 years now up here. They are showing promising signs after last season. Like many of you have said - their defense is horrendous but I’d take their WR crew both last year and this year over Miami and their OL is really good. The QB is decent as well. The funny thing is they had 2 OL from Florida. Faalale went to IMG. We semi recruited him at Miami but was like 6-8 400 lbs and very raw in HS. He’s been a 3 year starter. The other guy I think was Dunlop and he started for 2 years and recently transferred. We did recruit him at Miami as well. Also they have a really good RB crew.

I have warmed up to Fleck but it took time with his row the boat crap. And I hate how he got the oars put on the helmets especially. Brewster was the worst coach in college football history. Way worse than Golden.

Remember Kaaya first game? Our fanbase was so sympathetic to that lol
I guess but Taulia is playing on a pretty bad maryland team. Considering we don't have any QB options in recruiting, it would of been nice to have a QB has talented as Taulia, here developing while King is QB1

Advertisement
L the most overrated conference next to the B12...
Not defending either defense but at least the Gophers beat Auburn in the bowl game last year. OL also can win games is all I’m saying. Also the Gophers had arguably one of the best safeties in the country last year in Winfield Jr. He may get defensive rookie of the year in the NFL. He was an interception king during big games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back