OT: Maryland vs. Minnesota

Isn't that what TVD doing?

I think it would have been great for Lashlee to have the opportunity to go with another college-style QB (Taulia) in the mold of D'Eriq King or the NFL-style QB in TVD. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but one might be a better fit for the style of offense that Lashlee wants to run.

Advertisement
I think it would have been great for Lashlee to have the opportunity to go with another college-style QB (Taulia) in the mold of D'Eriq King or the NFL-style QB in TVD. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but one might be a better fit for the style of offense that Lashlee wants to run.
I get that but that wasn't the point. Wishing that we had someone sitting behind King learning the ropes, OP made it sound like we had no one. I guess if he was here he would have had to fight it out with TVD to make that hand off against FSU.

Advertisement
Ruben Hyppolite gonna waste his career playing for Maryland...

I hope for his sake he hits the Portal & plays somewhere that can actually field a team that can win more than 2-4 games a year. (And yes I would take him here if he wanted to come lol)

Locksley is never going to turn MD into even a halfway decent team, they'll be battling with Rutgers for worst team in the B1G every year, no kid with any kind of serious talent should ever wanna play for them.
I agree to a point. They’re defense bad - maybe Hyppolite gets early starts at MD.

Anyone who thought gophers would be good clearly didn’t realize the talent leaving after last year and absolutely lack of talent replacing them. Not to mention worse soft zone than baker and covid taking bunch of their guys (including LS, K, P)

I don’t think maryland QB will be as good as he looked moving forward and not as bad as vs NW

Everyone here is just presuming he was just itching to be DK’s backup, with nothing guaranteed next year, rather than a guaranteed starter at Maryland this year. He probably ended up at Maryland because he knew he’d be starting day 1 this year.

Advertisement
Everyone here is just presuming he was just itching to be DK’s backup, with nothing guaranteed next year, rather than a guaranteed starter at Maryland this year. He probably ended up at Maryland because he knew he’d be starting day 1 this year.
and the family has a long standing , very close relationship with Locksley. That played a HUGE role in Taulia's transfer

and the family has a long standing , very close relationship with Locksley. That played a HUGE role in Taulia's transfer

Yea I remember someone saying that a while back now. It’s likely then he had Maryland in mind before he even made the announcement to transfer.

It is unlikely that a family like his would make a decision to transfer without already having the outline of some plan in mind.

The real question should be, did Alabama ultimately end up making a mistake? I mean if we’re going to be anointing him now.

Advertisement
Back