DE Riyad Wilmot (STA)
LB Frankie Burgess (Pahokee)

Minnesota:

WR Douglas Emilien (American Heritage)
DB Solomon Brown (Largo)
RB Bryce Williams (Cardinal Mooney)
Well if we throwing Largo and Sarasota in there I have to add:

James Gordon (Plant City)-Minnesota

Ruben Hyppolite gonna waste his career playing for Maryland...

I hope for his sake he hits the Portal & plays somewhere that can actually field a team that can win more than 2-4 games a year. (And yes I would take him here if he wanted to come lol)

Locksley is never going to turn MD into even a halfway decent team, they'll be battling with Rutgers for worst team in the B1G every year, no kid with any kind of serious talent should ever wanna play for them.
Under armour money is drying up ever since that sexual scandal. Lock has to keep DC kids home. He let the big fish get away and he's headed to OU.

Advertisement
Hahahahahahaha but y’all said he was a top 200 player because of his brother lmao.

But y’all said he was trash. Say it ain’t so...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahahahahahaha but y’all said he was a top 200 player because of his brother lmao.

But y’all said he was trash. Say it ain’t so...
He definitely should have been a take.... Imagine how good he would be after sitting for a year or 2 de developing under Lashlee while King is the QB. He's got a better arm then any QB we have had since kaaya.

Advertisement
Too early to judge little Tua, he sucked major balls against Northwestern but has looked better tonight...although against a very, VERY bad Minnesota secondary. Only time will tell.

Their RB Funk is fiesty tho, kid runs hard and has decent burst

Advertisement
Back