OT Italian and seafood ft Lauderdale

Advertisement
Can’t go wrong with any of the following: Runway 84, Casa d’Angelo, Cafe Vico, Louie Bossi’s, Luigi’s Tuscan Grill, Cafe Europa, martarano’s, and Aqua Farina

Advertisement
Advertisement

Joe's Stone Crab is the best restaurant in South Florida if you're willing to drive a bit further down south.

Not even close

Been to most of the Italian spots listed. Giannis in Pompano kills them all.
Giannis is good but not great. Never understood how he can own a restaurant like that and be anorexic skinny. I gain 20 pounds just from the aroma. This place is New York Italian. La Veranda which is just down the street is more authentic. Again good not great.

For seafood, Southport and Kelly’s are good local spots. Love Casa D’Angelo and their Italian seafood dishes are awesome. Papa’s Raw Bar in Lighthouse Point is a good local spot as well if willing to travel. For high end Italian rival to Casa is Valentino’s. Someone mentioned casareccio in pompano for italian which is great. I also love pomodoro on commercial if still open and cafe la Buca in pompano

I'm not going down the Italian rabbit hole debate but I will say that Runway 84 is always fun for people watching. Always an array of wannabe (or occasionally legit) mafioso and the interesting women they attract.

Off topic but Gilbert's on 17th street in Lauderdale is the best burger in Broward, imo.

Advertisement

Joe's Stone Crab is the best restaurant in South Florida if you're willing to drive a bit further down south.
best seafood in Florida is at Riggins in lantana FL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back