OT Italian and seafood ft Lauderdale

Advertisement
Rocco’s for Mexican on Las Olas and Louie Bossi’s on Las Olas too. Love Fort Lauderdale. Where you staying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rocco’s is ***. But I am biased cause I lived out west. The other places for Italian dudes have mentioned at pretty good
15 th street fishery is a cool spot on the water. The downstairs is very casual and they have an upstairs that’s more upscale and reservation only.

Rocco’s is ***. But I am biased cause I lived out west. The other places for Italian dudes have mentioned at pretty good
15 th street fishery is a cool spot on the water. The downstairs is very casual and they have an upstairs that’s more upscale and reservation only.

I 2nd this, Rocco's and Louie Bossi's are terrible unless your looking for the trendy spot in Ft Lauderdale. Both Luigi's locations are great (the pizzeria and restaurant). Anthony's Runway is phenomenal as well.

Advertisement

Joe's Stone Crab is the best restaurant in South Florida if you're willing to drive a bit further down south.

Advertisement
For Italian, little place and best legit Italian, Casareccio, new menu everyday based on what they get at the market that day. Owner and his goomad are hilarious, if you go you'll see why

Advertisement
Back