OT: Hurricane warning

Advertisement
Is it not obvious that we are seeding this thing? I mean come on. We have pretty much stopped this thing in its tracks. Let alone its lost half of its strength. I call BS that we are not doing something to these storms to minimize the damage. These things can be economy killers and Trump already showed his hand on this, obviously were not gonna nuke it, but he gave the go ahead to do something. Someone tell me I’m wrong. 🤷‍♂️ My inner conspiracy theorist is going crazy on this one. Lol

Is it not obvious that we are seeding this thing? I mean come on. We have pretty much stopped this thing in its tracks. Let alone its lost half of its strength. I call BS that we are not doing something to these storms to minimize the damage. These things can be economy killers and Trump already showed his hand on this, obviously were not gonna nuke it, but he gave the go ahead to do something. Someone tell me I’m wrong. 🤷‍♂️ My inner conspiracy theorist is going crazy on this one. Lol

Youre not only wrong, you’re quite possibly a paranoid schizophrenic..

You do realize that completely independent European climatologists, and their computer models, have been predicting EXACTLY what it’s doing for days, don’t you?

There is no manmade power invented yet that can stop or change a hurricane - a powerful one like this releases the energy of eighty 10 megaton nuclear bombs every 24 hours.

Advertisement

You do realize that completely independent European climatologists, and their computer models, have been predicting EXACTLY what it’s doing for days, don’t you?

There is no manmade power invented yet that can stop or change a hurricane - a powerful one like this releases the energy of eighty 10 megaton nuclear bombs every 24 hours.
But what about the aliens?

Advertisement
That Giorgio "Crazy Hair Guy" though.....What a creation that MFer is...
I'm not good with posting gifs...otherwise I would have used that one with him that says...I'm not saying it was the aliens...but it was the aliens.

They have Michio Kaku on this season..so...it's all legit to me now. I'M A BELIEVER!

Trump is going to start nuking the Hurricanes. Fight fire with Fire.

They go north the whole time technically. They are directed by other weather systems. The Cape Canaveral cape has a history of deflecting storms north of it though. This one tracks south of that landmark so far. Weve had plenty of hurricanes cut across the state before
South of the cape that's where the gulf stream makes it move to the east so if the storm makes it that far north it generally dosen't come across the state from east to west.

Advertisement
I'm not good with posting gifs...otherwise I would have used that one with him that says...I'm not saying it was the aliens...but it was the aliens.

They have Michio Kaku on this season..so...it's all legit to me now. I'M A BELIEVER!
I've read alot of Erich Von Daniken's books...interesting stuff...not Alien related...but I'm a firm believer that Paleo Man was in North America 20-30,000 yrs ago...i'm talking Pre-Clovis...

Advertisement
**** man It’s going to completely suck to see Freeport after this

Probably not going to be much left to see.

Sucks. There was a cheap but decent Wyndham all-inclusive there that used to have phenomenal scenery for a stretch during Spring Break.

Advertisement
Back