OT: Hurricane warning

8C53E24B-C001-4459-995D-713E35612642.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets say for just a second that the government is controlling the weather.

How exactly would they be doing that?

Advertisement
Lets say for just a second that the government is controlling the weather.

How exactly would they be doing that?
They partnered with the aliens. If they can master interstellar travel...directing a hurricane should be no big deal. Dark matter and such.

Well, I mean it’s not like there aren’t groups actually trying to figure out how to do it. And funny enough they bring up the giant cost when hurricanes hit.
I want to see the predictions that came in that said “ yeah it’s going to stop over the Bahamas for about two days”. Honestly whenhave you ever seen a hurricane just come to a stop like that?
Does it happen often? I don’t recall it happening before.

I think it’s funny that you all are so against the idea of what I said that the best you can do is go straight to weak bully tactics. Bunch of keyboard heroes. Funny and sad all at the same time. But whatever. I didn’t say it was fact, I said change my mind. All someone would’ve had to do is post a spaghetti model that said hey it’s going to stop, and hang a right north. I didn’t see one prior to the weekend.

Advertisement
There's a high pressure ridge in the Gulf, a high pressure ridge in the Atlantic and a dip in the jet stream over north Florida. The storm was looking for the path of least resistance and was boxed in. Once the Atlantic ridge started to weaken, off it went.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at how great the models were with Dorian, particularly GFS and the National Hurricane Center. They applied a logical power rating approach and didn't overreact to anything. The Euro picked up on a few subtle trends but generally overstated every one of them. That will be a theme when Dorian's path and model performance are reviewed.

Per usual, the worst performance was by the adjusting posters on the storm tracker sites. They desperately clutched one outlier after another. The theme was always, "It may look like this, but it's really this..."

Very familiar. And then they would link tweets from fellow adjusters. Somehow the administrators on those sites shout down the people who show up with "all clear" proclamations, but they never do anything about the persistent theme of overstating the worst case scenarios and clutching the outlier tracks.

This site linked below was incredibly valuable. It shut out the adjuster noise and merely allowed a model map of Florida with the projected path in the magenta line, along with two handy links above to the NHC forecast track plus the most reliable spaghetti models:

https://www.sfwmd.gov/weather-radar/current-weather-conditions

Unfortunately the late trend right now is closer to North Carolina's outer banks, as you'll note from that final link. Last night the projected path was more out to sea

Is it not obvious that we are seeding this thing? I mean come on. We have pretty much stopped this thing in its tracks. Let alone its lost half of its strength. I call BS that we are not doing something to these storms to minimize the damage. These things can be economy killers and Trump already showed his hand on this, obviously were not gonna nuke it, but he gave the go ahead to do something. Someone tell me I’m wrong. 🤷‍♂️ My inner conspiracy theorist is going crazy on this one. Lol
Only a few have eyes to see and ears to hear. Don’t mind the dunderheads who wait for their ventriloquist to come on TV and say “Hey, we can influence the weather!” Dorian is a classic example of weather modification techniques used to minimize catastrophic impact. The hurricane itself was seeded multiple times and HAARP was used to influence 5 or more wind currents. This is also why we have stronger storms. I mean, do you really South Florida is just lucky?

Catastrophes cost insurance companies and the government billions in repair, recovery and resources. It really comes down to a monetary issue on the insurance side but the technology has been weaponized since the late 90s. I recently said that Cat 6 impact occurred in the Bahamas and some genius said there’s no such thing. Obviously she was referring to old scales that don’t consider FBC (Florida Building Codes) that require construction to withstand hurricane force winds in high risk zones like South Florida. Sustained winds of 185mph is the limit for Cat 5 and FBC, anything over that is Cat 6 and all structures are vulnerable.

So for insurance companies there is a Cat 6 and a Cat 7 because they are handled differently:
Cat 5 - Catastrophic damage with some total loss and some repairable. ICs handle with the help of contractors
Cat 6 - Catastrophic destruction with mostly total loss. ICs handle but need help from their IC (Ex: Lloyd’s Of London)
Cat 7 - Catastrophic devastation with complete loss like an earthquake or volcanic eruption. Total government issue.

That’s exactly why I never predict what a storm will do because we truly don’t know. I only talk about the effects of an impact event.
Glad you got your eye open; in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
1567550337182.jpeg

Advertisement
Only a few have eyes to see and ears to hear. Don’t mind the dunderheads who wait for their ventriloquist to come on TV and say “Hey, we can influence the weather!” Dorian is a classic example of weather modification techniques used to minimize catastrophic impact. The hurricane itself was seeded multiple times and HAARP was used to influence 5 or more wind currents. This is also why we have stronger storms. I mean, do you really South Florida is just lucky?

Catastrophes cost insurance companies and the government billions in repair, recovery and resources. It really comes down to a monetary issue on the insurance side but the technology has been weaponized since the late 90s. I recently said that Cat 6 impact occurred in the Bahamas and some genius said there’s no such thing. Obviously she was referring to old scales that don’t consider FBC (Florida Building Codes) that require construction to withstand hurricane force winds in high risk zones like South Florida. Sustained winds of 185mph is the limit for Cat 5 and FBC, anything over that is Cat 6 and all structures are vulnerable.

So for insurance companies there is a Cat 6 and a Cat 7 because they are handled differently:
Cat 5 - Catastrophic damage with some total loss and some repairable. ICs handle with the help of contractors
Cat 6 - Catastrophic destruction with mostly total loss. ICs handle but need help from their IC (Ex: Lloyd’s Of London)
Cat 7 - Catastrophic devastation with complete loss like an earthquake or volcanic eruption. Total government issue.

That’s exactly why I never predict what a storm will do because we truly don’t know. I only talk about the effects of an impact event.
Glad you got your eye open; in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
View attachment 96298

All I ever said was it was plausible... I never once said that is what is happening or that I believe that is what is happening. I was baiting the village idiot and like clockwork he took it. Then he decided to call me names and such. But I'm the loser. It's all this guy does on here and he is fool that is too foolish to know that he is a fool.

They don’t know - and don’t know that they don’t know - but think they know.
It’s a terrible case of both ignorance and arrogance.

Advertisement
Back