OT: Hurricane warning

DR is protected by the hand of God I swear. Haiti has been destroyed. PR has been destroyed. DR always looks those Hurricanes square in the eye and slaps them to the side.
BS. DR gets it's fair share of bad weather and who the **** told you Puerto Rico got destroyed?
The folks down in the DR are just a bunch of no nonsense, resilient kind of people that don't whine and complain about everything that happens to them. They just deal like grown folks are supposed to do. Unlike PR and Haiti.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Is it not obvious that we are seeding this thing? I mean come on. We have pretty much stopped this thing in its tracks. Let alone its lost half of its strength. I call BS that we are not doing something to these storms to minimize the damage. These things can be economy killers and Trump already showed his hand on this, obviously were not gonna nuke it, but he gave the go ahead to do something. Someone tell me I’m wrong. 🤷‍♂️ My inner conspiracy theorist is going crazy on this one. Lol

That is so silly, it’s not worth a debate.

What isn’t silly is that you May very well need medication.

Oh yes the you must be crazy response from a bunch of mother****ers that follow around 17-20 year olds on visco or any other social media. Some of you dudes are hilarious.

I wasn’t looking for some debate. But you cannot sent the fact that this thing went from hitting mid Florida coast to a complete dead stop in two days. And it also just so happened to go from 200 mile an hour gusts to 120. The ocean water didn’t magically cool so what stopped it? I’ve been watching the news for a few days and almost every spaghetti model had it hitting mid Florida. Now it’s headed north. Just interesting to me how wrong they are all the time.
I blame wizards.

Advertisement
BS. DR gets it's fair share of bad weather and who the **** told you Puerto Rico got destroyed?
The folks down in the DR are just a bunch of no nonsense, resilient kind of people that don't whine and complain about everything that happens to them. They just deal like grown folks are supposed to do. Unlike PR and Haiti.

Go Canes!!!!!!
I take it you’re Dominican?

Advertisement
There are times when I hear politicians, media analysts, and "experts" give excuses or make outlandish claims claims and I wonder if people really are stupid enough to buy their bull****.

Explains a lot about where we're at as a society.

Advertisement
Advertisement
nope thread is doing great
Ordinarily I'd agree, but this is getting to the point where other teams are going to point and laugh. How can we make fun of other delusional fans when we have more than one here that actually believes the government can control the weather?

You’re not as smart as you think you are pimp.

Know this, pimp.

You are a low level, barely functioning loser.

I honestly feel sorry for you because you clearly are barely making it through life with such low level of intelligence.

It’s really a sad thing to see.

Advertisement
Back