OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nice to see the usual suspect here keeping the discourse laser focused and concisely poignant.

Can someone call me an Uncle Tom already? I can't believe the race baiter hasn't used that one.

Then you can call me a buck dancer and there will be balance in the force.

You should call someone today about the oppression you’re facing in your daily life ... oh wait that’s right because there’s no oppression today lol

In all fairness that isn't true.

The same as "all ________ (fill in the bank) are hood wearing card toting Klansmen.

Anyone that uses absolutes in an argument about human nature will surely be incorrect.

Advertisement
You should call someone today about the oppression you’re facing in your daily life ... oh wait that’s right because there’s no oppression today lol

Spoken like a true white supremacist but he gets a pass because he roots for essentially the minority dominated Hurricanes.

Run boy, catch boy, but you better not **** my daughter.

Tragic...why didn't your mother swallow you.

But Wait there’s more .. the Roman Empire? Mongolian empire ? and Maybe the whole continent of Africa ?

This guy is so stupid that he keeps bringing up extinct civilizations to make a point. They are extinct...do you know what that means definition boy.

Is the United States extinct?

This guy is so stupid that he keeps bringing up extinct civilizations to make a point. They are extinct...do you know what that means definition boy.

No bro it means that African Americans weren’t the only people enslaved artard and slavery is extinct in the United States presently artard

Advertisement
Yes he was...he could not get it off of his mind that's how racist that MF was. He's fighting the British and collecting prisoners of war yet he's making songs of which he's talking about slaves.

This same MF was the leader of the ACS and trying to send Africans back to Africa, represented slave owners in court who wanted their slaves back....all of his racist history and you still want me to believe your BS.

It amazes me that you people can see dead people, UFO's, aliens, big foot, the loch nest monster but not racism.
LMFAO!!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah FOH

Amazing how you know what all WE PEOPLE think and believe, yet I’m the racist :11263323514-39174f1fca-o:

Spoken like a true white supremacist but he gets a pass because he roots for essentially the minority dominated Hurricanes.

Run boy, catch boy, but you better not **** my daughter.

Tragic...why didn't your mother swallow you.
Ok so by your logic from this I’m a white supremacist yet this whole thread have not said something racist but also from your point of view I’m not allowed to have black friends or associate with black people because that would attribute to my racism .. bravo lol

No bro it means that African Americans weren’t the only people enslaved artard and slavery is extinct in the United States presently artard

Bro are you aware they we are in America where our people were enslaved.

Slavery isn't extinct...they just transformed it into the criminal justice system/prison industrial complex system

Do you know that there are more slaves today than there were during the entire 400 years of the Atlantic Slave Trade, combined?

Of course not. You’re oppressed.

Advertisement

Slavery isn't extinct...they just transformed it into the criminal justice system/prison industrial complex system
What????? No they were enslaved in Africa and sold to Americans by Africans in exchange for weapons

Amazing how you know what all WE PEOPLE think and believe, yet I’m the racist :11263323514-39174f1fca-o:

Yeah..."you people" is soooooo racist. LMFAO @ the offspring of colonizers going this route. Typical typical...racist white people are quick to call others a racist from a different demographic. Another page from the racist handbook.

This thread is almost 20 pages and you've done enough where I can refer to you as "you people".

Ok so by your logic from this I’m a white supremacist yet this whole thread have not said something racist but also from your point of view I’m not allowed to have black friends or associate with black people because that would attribute to my racism .. bravo lol

Yeah you definitely are...you even defense white supremacist ideologies.

Advertisement

Here we go...prisons are overflowing with dindu nuffins because the criminal justice system is racist. The whites, Latinos, and Asians in there are just collateral damage? Or are they the only ones actually guilty of crimes?

What????? No they were enslaved in Africa and sold to Americans by Africans in exchange for weapons

Yeah because being sold/exchanged means you are allowed to kill, rape, treat inhumane, call them racial slurs, throwing off ships chained so they can drown...

Are you realizing WTF you're saying? Yet you root for the U right?

Here we go...prisons are overflowing with dindu nuffins because the criminal justice system is racist. The whites, Latinos, and Asians in there are just collateral damage? Or are they the only ones actually guilty of crimes?

LOL at this dude.

When did the prison system began, when did it experience it's economic boom?

You're such ignorant piece of work...answer those questions so I can put you to shame David Duke.

Yeah because being sold means you are allowed to kill, rape, treat inhumane, call them racial slurs, throwing off ships chained so they can drown...

Are you realizing WTF you're saying?
Bro you just said america was where African Americans were enslaved ... that’s not true at all they were enslaved in Africa have been for centuries and sold by their own people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back