OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are a dumb White Supremacist who most likely votes against your own best economic interest in the name of White Supremacy.
Oh the irony of this statement from a voting block that turns out over 90% for the party that opposed ending slavery, founded the KKK, wrote the Jim Crow laws, filibustered the Civil Rights Act, and has held unfettered control for over 3 decades in the 10 largest urban centers where black poverty and crime is highest, literacy and economic opportunity is lowest.

You are a special one...

Advertisement
You have empathy for everyone except for those people who say they were offended by Kaepernicks's disrespect of the flag and anthem ceremony that is held at the beginning of football games. These people who claim that these symbols mean something to them much bigger than any one person, you say nah...they just racist. They're racist people standing up for a racist anthem and saluting a racist flag that represents the only country in the world that practiced real slavery upon the only real slaves in history.

And somehow, this affects you today, and it is some how my fault.

You have implied every one of these things with nothing but a misinterpretation of a single line from the national anthem and anecdotal nonsense that you refuse to back up with specifics. You even stated that I have done something to you personally, on this forum, yet when I ask you specifically what that was, all you can come back with is how I have not been sympathetic to your plight.

I'm sorry. If your plight is to brand me a racist and a supremacist, and the only way for me to be sympathetic is to agree to that, nah.

You start by showing your empathy for the people who might believe differently than you about...who think that anthem and flag ceremony means too much for one guy to hijack and turn into a spectacle.

I started off by offering empathy to his cause, but also understanding why he turned off so many fans. That was my first comment on the matter. Then you two numbnuts started replying to me about how wrong I am about the origins of the racist anthem.

But it's cool. I don't need your empathy or sympathy, because I don't have to have my identity as a victim validated through perpetual sympathy.

FOH demanding that I be sympathetic after you dismiss everything I say on the sole basis that I must be a white supremacist to even dare to have a different opinion.
Not a Supremacist...a White Supremacist. Let’s not Trivialize this fact.

Don’t let them put you on trial. They’ve already exposed who they are and admittedly do not have the authority.

They are trained to trivialize our collective experience (notice how they attempt and coax you to speak as an individual and not a collective, this is the divide and conquer strategy) in order to minimize it. They are trained narcissists. They know what’s going on and they fully support and aim to insulate it.

Just continue to hold the mirror for them.

DING DING DING! Tell him what he's won, Johnny! You finally stumbled across the point. It doesn't matter one **** bit how I feel towards you or whether or not I am racist. I have no authority over you. Welcome to the 21st century.

Oh the irony of this statement from a voting block that turns out over 90% for the party that opposed ending slavery, founded the KKK, wrote the Jim Crow laws, filibustered the Civil Rights Act, and has held unfettered control for over 3 decades in the 10 largest urban centers where black poverty and crime is highest, literacy and economic opportunity is lowest.

You are a special one...
And what is my voting block again??
See you don’t know, I’ve NEVER been a Demorat nor Republicoon. Your whole convo is reaching and assumptions...ZERO truth.

Advertisement
DING DING DING! Tell him what he's won, Johnny! You finally stumbled across the point. It doesn't matter one **** bit how I feel towards you or whether or not I am racist. I have no authority over you. Welcome to the 21st century.
You made a paternalistic comment using assumed authority. Of course your opinion doesn’t harm me, but that didn’t stop you from getting undressed for it. Your point is petty and insignificant to the overall topic , which is your Narcissistic White Supremacy.

And what is my voting block again??
See you don’t know, I’ve NEVER been a Demorat nor Republicoon. Your whole convo is reaching and assumptions...ZERO truth.

You are really stupid, aren't you? I never said YOU voted for anything. Although your unwillingness to participate in the built in system for bringing about change, and instead just sit back and ***** about everything, says a lot.

African Americans are an issues targeted voting block. White people are an issues targeted voting block. Women are an issues targeted voting block.

It just so happens that the African American voting block turns out over 90% for Democrats. If you're not one, congratulations, but it had nothing to do with my point.

The bowels of Cis. We need a colonoscopy. #polyps
And yet U are right here in it. Cheerleading on the sidelines throwing pot shots and getting doused with a Hatorade bath every time. If only you could see us sweaty mennnnns flop around on a mat...you’d love that.

Last edited:
You made a paternalistic comment using assumed authority. Of course your opinion doesn’t harm me, but that didn’t stop you from getting undressed for it. Your point is petty and insignificant to the overall topic , which is your Narcissistic White Supremacy.
What statement, and what assumed position of authority? Even though Paternalism requires real, manifest authority being brought to bear to regulate and control the behavior of others...not just imagined authority. Assumed authority that does not really exist is supremacy, not paternalism.

Advertisement
Probably this one...

"If Kaepernick understood what the flag really stood for--that even governments run by those with the best intentions, are still run by imperfect people, and when it comes that such a government becomes oppressive, it is both the right and duty of the people to demand change--he could have rallied people of common interest to his cause rather than shunning them.

Skip a game and call a press conference instead. Tell the people that you're skipping a spectacle that parades the flag around in perversion of what it stands for, and remind the people of what it really stands for and that you want to use the podium given to you by the fans to raise awareness for the millions of Americans who still feel the boot of tyranny suppressing their ability to live free and in peace."

Yeah...I can tell how offensive that must be. Acknowledging that governments are run by imperfect people susceptible to evil...and that millions of Americans still feel oppressed...

I see it now...I'm such an unempathetic jackass...please tell me how to atone. I'm new to the whole feeling guilty for the actions of others stuff.

You are a special one...
You are really stupid, aren't you? I never said YOU voted for anything. Although your unwillingness to participate in the built in system for bringing about change, and instead just sit back and ***** about everything, says a lot.

African Americans are an issues targeted voting block. White people are an issues targeted voting block. Women are an issues targeted voting block.

It just so happens that the African American voting block turns out over 90% for Democrats. If you're not one, congratulations, but it had nothing to do with my point.
Yet another assumption: now that I’m not a democrat or republican then I do not participate. As if there are only 2 political parties or associations...but I’m stupid...🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

And you know **** well those 2 political parties switched political agendas and platforms on those issues. Just insincere and conniving.

Probably this one...

"If Kaepernick understood what the flag really stood for--that even governments run by those with the best intentions, are still run by imperfect people, and when it comes that such a government becomes oppressive, it is both the right and duty of the people to demand change--he could have rallied people of common interest to his cause rather than shunning them.

Skip a game and call a press conference instead. Tell the people that you're skipping a spectacle that parades the flag around in perversion of what it stands for, and remind the people of what it really stands for and that you want to use the podium given to you by the fans to raise awareness for the millions of Americans who still feel the boot of tyranny suppressing their ability to live free and in peace."

Yeah...I can tell how offensive that must be. Acknowledging that governments are run by imperfect people susceptible to evil...and that millions of Americans still feel oppressed...

I see it now...I'm such an unempathetic jackass...please tell me how to atone. I'm new to the whole feeling guilty for the actions of others stuff.
U are reeling...🤢🤢🤢🤕🤕🤥🤥😖😖

Or perhaps it was this one...

"Part of the problem with Kaep's stand, for many people, was that he didn't take his stand until after he was benched, so it comes off as more of a "look at me" desperate plea for attention rather than a genuine concern for a cause. I actually know this is not the case because I have taken the time to look into the work that Colin has actually done that hasn't garnered headlines. His Suits for Parolees charity is doing amazing work helping people reintegrate themselves into the workforce and society in general. We should be highlighting that rather than bickering over kneeling or standing, but he chose shock value over substance."

Oh man...I'm just terrible.

Advertisement
U are reeling...🤢🤢🤢🤕🤕🤥🤥😖😖
You made the accusation, even though you still don't have a clue what the words you're using to describe me even mean...I'm truly fascinated to know just what the flying fvck it is you're referring to that caused you to tag me as a Paternalistic White Supremacist.

Speaking of which...my magic supremacy powers must not be working. I've been sitting here chanting every oppression spell I know, and yet here you remain. You seem to know more about how it works than me. Perhaps you could...uh...help a brother out. I totally promise not to use it on you.

You made the accusation, even though you still don't have a clue what the words you're using to describe me even mean...I'm truly fascinated to know just what the flying fvck it is you're referring to that caused you to tag me as a Paternalistic White Supremacist.

Speaking of which...my magic supremacy powers must not be working. I've been sitting here chanting every oppression spell I know, and yet here you remain. You seem to know more about how it works than me. Perhaps you could...uh...help a brother out. I totally promise not to use it on you.
They don’t work, glad you see that now before you attempted that paternalistic post. I told you, you’d be better for it, change, and not try it again. Don’t even mention it, it was my pleasure.

Yet another assumption: now that I’m not a democrat or republican then I do not participate. As if there are only 2 political parties or associations...but I’m stupid...🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

And you know **** well those 2 political parties switched political agendas and platforms on those issues. Just insincere and conniving.
The notion that every member of both political parties "switched" platforms and agendas is about the most absurd thing you've said. The only thing the democrats did was figure out how to make the CRA work in their favor.

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again."

Lyndon B. Johnson trying to convince fellow Democrats to end the filibuster of the CRA.

"“I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years"

Also LBJ

Advertisement
They don’t work, glad you see that now before you attempted that paternalistic post. I told you, you’d be better for it, change, and not try it again. Don’t even mention it, it was my pleasure.
Speaking of which...are you ever going to get around to pointing out exactly which post you're referring to?

The notion that every member of both political parties "switched" platforms and agendas is about the most absurd thing you've said. The only thing the democrats did was figure out how to make the CRA work in their favor.

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again."

Lyndon B. Johnson trying to convince fellow Democrats to end the filibuster of the CRA.
Too bad that I never said, “...every member...”

Again you’re out of it and 😡 everything u say is an embellishment and reach...u lost...it’s ok. But you really should stop being a White Supremacist tho bro!

W-wait...you said whitey's magical powers of supremacy were oppressing folks all over the **** place...What happened to mine?

Too bad that I never said, “...every member...”

Again you’re out of it and 😡 everything u say is an embellishment and reach...u lost...it’s ok. But you really should stop being a White Supremacist tho bro!
Which members then? What percentage of them? And when, exactly did this switch happen? Over what specific piece of legislation? Did they send out a memo to voters? You know...something like..."Hey...I know you're all used to believing that people are born equal, sacred beings under God, but we're gonna be moving in a different direction."

Because I didn't get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back