OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
agree. but if any of them become snowflakes and take a knee and disrespect the country and our military, I will turn off the channel and tell them to punt sand

Why you gotta make this even remotely political? Just enjoy it. If you're that worried start watching the game mid way through the 1st quarter.

Advertisement
They’ve got some pieces now, wouldn’t shock me if they win 6 or 7 games

agree. but if any of them become snowflakes and take a knee and disrespect the country and our military, I will turn off the channel and tell them to punt sand

cropped_brwons_kneel.jpg

Advertisement
Do you realize they kneel to bring attention to police brutality not to disrespect the flag or the military?

Best quote I ever heard in my life: "It's not what you say, it's how it's perceived."

Plus, Kap kneeling? haha, bro couldn't beat out Blaine Gabbert so he took a knee and opted out of a 100$ million dollar contract WHEN I KNEW HE WASN'T GOING TO GET ANOTHER CONTRACT. How are you worth anything to the NFL if you cant beat out Gabbert? Oh yeah, the good year Kap had, it was in a dink and dunk offense that took no IQ to operate. It was under Chip Kelly, pretty easy to connect the dots on that one. Like, I don't talk about political, racial, stuff at work because I know my livelihood would be at risk if I did. Kap, for some reason, thought he was exempt from this. Good intentions, but sure as **** not the right way to go about it.

Now, I respect and acknowledge the point the guys are fighting for. More than anything. I'm not butt hurt about them taking knees. I'm sure our late veterans would be appalled to see freedom in motion. And I believe the knee was for Police brutality? Go to Chicago and look at how the civilian vs civilian kill rate. It's horrible. There's a lot of stuff wrong wit the situation on both sides. Seems like everyones fingers are up while no one listens to the other.

Change my mind? I'd like to hear other people perspectives on that.

Advertisement
Best quote I ever heard in my life: "It's not what you say, it's how it's perceived."

Plus, Kap kneeling? haha, bro couldn't beat out Blaine Gabbert so he took a knee and opted out of a 100$ million dollar contract WHEN I KNEW HE WASN'T GOING TO GET ANOTHER CONTRACT. How are you worth anything to the NFL if you cant beat out Gabbert? Oh yeah, the good year Kap had, it was in a dink and dunk offense that took no IQ to operate. It was under Chip Kelly, pretty easy to connect the dots on that one. Like, I don't talk about political, racial, stuff at work because I know my livelihood would be at risk if I did. Kap, for some reason, thought he was exempt from this. Good intentions, but sure as **** not the right way to go about it.

Now, I respect and acknowledge the point the guys are fighting for. More than anything. I'm not butt hurt about them taking knees. I'm sure our late veterans would be appalled to see freedom in motion. And I believe the knee was for Police brutality? Go to Chicago and look at how the civilian vs civilian kill rate. It's horrible. There's a lot of stuff wrong wit the situation on both sides. Seems like everyones fingers are up while no one listens to the other.

Wrong forum

And I believe the knee was for Police brutality? Go to Chicago and look at how the civilian vs civilian kill rate. It's horrible. There's a lot of stuff wrong wit the situation on both sides. Seems like everyones fingers are up while no one listens to the other.

I'm not gonna try and change your mind, because this isn't the place or thread nor do I care, but I will point out that you're conflating two separate issues and using one to invalidate the other.

Advertisement
Do you realize they kneel to bring attention to police brutality not to disrespect the flag or the military?

oh they do huh? What better way to protest then to tell the nation you live in to basically go **** itself by spurning the national anthem that millions have bled and died for

man if you gave me a hundred years I couldn't come up with a better way to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back