OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean our country's reaction to the heroin epidemic now compared to nobody giving a **** when it was rampant in the black communities should be enough. but like you said, any example you give just gets ignored so it doesn't really matter.
But if I point out when the media goes bat-**** crazy over a school shooting that they didn't give one good **** about all the innocent people getting killed in inner city gang violence...I'm just a racist using black folks to push an agenda...

Always baffled me. I'm like so what? What does it matter as long as my agenda is seeing less people become the victims of murder.

Hey uh...pssst. Yo, @HarrietTubmanCane, were you going to get around to quoting that paternalistic, white supremacist statement I made, or nah?

Oh...and if it ain't too much trouble...you kinda led me to believe you were going to explain exactly when the Republicans and Democrats swapped party platforms...I mean...sounds like you're super passionate about this stuff. I'm sure you know exactly which political leaders led the switch, and over what specific legislation they agreed to permanently switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back