OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have not said a single thing that is racist, and I have not implied a thing about you based on your race. YOU have made your entire argument on the sole basis of my race. You have assumed that my opinion is based in racism. You have assumed that I must subscribe to certain beliefs that I have not shared based solely on my race. You have assumed that I must know other racists that I should be calling out rather than defending...based on not one **** thing you know about me other than I am white.

You are the biggest racist on this board.

I love how you are actually doing the things you're accusing me of. You got me the dumbest person ever created in a test tube.

Your entire ideology is that of a supremacist/racist. You don't see it because it's ingrained in you...you don't know any better bc of the pieces f **** that reared you.

Why? Only for you to dismiss it? LOL...FOH. I'm alot smarter than that opey.

Why was GM sued for giving black/Hispanic folks higher interest rates with the same credit score as their counterparts.
Judges giving black/Hispanic folks getting more time for the same crime as their counterparts when our counterparts have proven to be more violent and vile than any culture ever.
black/Hispanic folks being denied home loans when they have the same credit score as their counterparts.

That's just 3....the list is long

I mean our country's reaction to the heroin epidemic now compared to nobody giving a **** when it was rampant in the black communities should be enough. but like you said, any example you give just gets ignored so it doesn't really matter.

What exactly have I done to you?

You can't even help yourself. All you have to attack is my identity and your bias towards that identity.

What you've done is not try to see things from my perspective and have been totally dismissive of our plight. That makes you a supremacist along with the other BS you wrote defending that POS that wrote your national anthem.

Advertisement
I mean our country's reaction to the heroin epidemic now compared to nobody giving a **** when it was rampant in the black communities should be enough. but like you said, any example you give just gets ignored so it doesn't really matter.

Thank you sir!

I didn't even want to get into things like that, the Tuskegee experiment, etc because these 2 don't know real history.

They'll swear we was making it up or they'll say "stop focusing on the past" and all kinds of BS.

Last edited:
What you've done is not try to see things from my perspective and have been totally dismissive of our plight. That makes you a supremacist along with the other BS you wrote defending that POS that wrote your national anthem.
The only perspective that you’ve offered is that America, and all white Americans in particular, have a deeply ingrained racist, supremeciist nature that I can neither see or shake.

So I guess I’m just ****ed.

The only perspective that you’ve offered is that America, and all white Americans in particular, have a deeply ingrained racist, supremeciist nature that I can neither see or shake.

So I guess I’m just ****ed.
You're not, just listen to your fellow man when he shares his pain and look at ways to help solve problems instead of dismissing them. That's how we move forward.

Go Canes. I love everyone here.

Advertisement

I'm not surprised that's what you got out of it although I've never stated or implied any of that.

The problem is here I have true empathy for my fellow man and you have none for anyone other than yourself.

Neither his ancestors nor his offspring have anything at all to do with the meaning of that song, and the fact that slavery was once a legal and accepted practice all over the globe in which nearly every race of men has participated on both side, does not mean all white people or the institutions of America are inherently racist and irreparably so.

I’m not trying to fool you. You beat me to it.
#3 Trivialize in Order to Minimize. Clear White Supremacist here ^^^

Nice to see the usual suspect here keeping the discourse laser focused and concisely poignant.

Can someone call me an Uncle Tom already? I can't believe the race baiter hasn't used that one.

Then you can call me a buck dancer and there will be balance in the force.
How about Handkerchief Head 🤣😂😫😂😫🤧🤧🤧

Advertisement
I have not said a single thing that is racist, and I have not implied a thing about you based on your race. YOU have made your entire argument on the sole basis of my race. You have assumed that my opinion is based in racism. You have assumed that I must subscribe to certain beliefs that I have not shared based solely on my race. You have assumed that I must know other racists that I should be calling out rather than defending...based on not one **** thing you know about me other than I am white.

You are the biggest racist on this board.
But U are a covert White Supremacist

See bro no one on here is racist and no one gives a flying f about the past why not just live in the present man this is just a canes board and I had no qualms with you before this sports forum got political

But you are a dumb White Supremacist who most likely votes against your own best economic interest in the name of White Supremacy.

Advertisement
I'm not surprised that's what you got out of it although I've never stated or implied any of that.

The problem is here I have true empathy for my fellow man and you have none for anyone other than yourself.
You have empathy for everyone except for those people who say they were offended by Kaepernicks's disrespect of the flag and anthem ceremony that is held at the beginning of football games. These people who claim that these symbols mean something to them much bigger than any one person, you say nah...they just racist. They're racist people standing up for a racist anthem and saluting a racist flag that represents the only country in the world that practiced real slavery upon the only real slaves in history.

And somehow, this affects you today, and it is some how my fault.

You have implied every one of these things with nothing but a misinterpretation of a single line from the national anthem and anecdotal nonsense that you refuse to back up with specifics. You even stated that I have done something to you personally, on this forum, yet when I ask you specifically what that was, all you can come back with is how I have not been sympathetic to your plight.

I'm sorry. If your plight is to brand me a racist and a supremacist, and the only way for me to be sympathetic is to agree to that, nah.

You start by showing your empathy for the people who might believe differently than you about...who think that anthem and flag ceremony means too much for one guy to hijack and turn into a spectacle.

I started off by offering empathy to his cause, but also understanding why he turned off so many fans. That was my first comment on the matter. Then you two numbnuts started replying to me about how wrong I am about the origins of the racist anthem.

But it's cool. I don't need your empathy or sympathy, because I don't have to have my identity as a victim validated through perpetual sympathy.

FOH demanding that I be sympathetic after you dismiss everything I say on the sole basis that I must be a white supremacist to even dare to have a different opinion.

How. Name one time in your life you've been a victim of systematic racism. Give me a specific example that is independently verifiable.
Don’t let them put you on trial. They’ve already exposed who they are and admittedly do not have the authority.

They are trained to trivialize our collective experience (notice how they attempt and coax you to speak as an individual and not a collective, this is the divide and conquer strategy) in order to minimize it. They are trained narcissists. They know what’s going on and they fully support and aim to insulate it.

Just continue to hold the mirror for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back