OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that there are more slaves today than there were during the entire 400 years of the Atlantic Slave Trade, combined?

Of course not. You’re oppressed.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The **** that these racists say

Advertisement
Bro you just said america was where African Americans were enslaved ... that’s not true at all they were enslaved in Africa have been for centuries and sold by their own people

They were prisoners and enemies of war that were captured & sold...not slaves

and you think that was the same as what went on in this country? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah..."you people" is soooooo racist. LMFAO @ the offspring of colonizers going this route. Typical typical...racist white people are quick to call others a racist from a different demographic. Another page from the racist handbook.

This thread is almost 20 pages and you've done enough where I can refer to you as "you people".
You can refer to me however you like, but lumping me into a group of people based on an incorrect view that we all believe and think a certain way is ******* racist.

But it’s okay. I’m not offended, victimized, or oppressed because you are insignificant to me. You have no authority over me. Just as I am insignificant to you and hold no authority over you.

You see, I don’t believe in UFOs, aliens, Bigfoot, monsters, ghosts, or systemic institutional racism in modern America. Right now, today, there are more Hispanics and African Americans in the labor force and taking ahold of their own self determination than at any time in the history of the world.

We must be the worst ******* oppressors of all time.

But Wait there’s more .. the Roman Empire? Mongolian empire ? and Maybe the whole continent of Africa ?
THe slavery that occurred on America was not the same as other countries/civilizations. One example is Ghana.

This thread needs to be closed ASAP.

You can refer to me however you like, but lumping me into a group of people based on an incorrect view that we all believe and think a certain way is ******* racist.

But it’s okay. I’m not offended, victimized, or oppressed because you are insignificant to me. You have no authority over me. Just as I am insignificant to you and hold no authority over you.

You see, I don’t believe in UFOs, aliens, Bigfoot, monsters, ghosts, or systemic institutional racism in modern America. Right now, today, there are more Hispanics and African Americans in the labor force and taking ahold of their own self determination than at any time in the history of the world.

We must be the worst ******* oppressors of all time.
No it’s cool bro if you’re not white you’re not racist

Advertisement
Jesus Christ some of you guys just don't know when to hang it up. making yourselves look horrible in here.

You can refer to me however you like, but lumping me into a group of people based on an incorrect view that we all believe and think a certain way is ******* racist..

LMFAOOOOO! Not it's not. you don't have a clue what being racist is but you love to applying that tag to other people because deep down when no one is around...you know who you are. & that's a bigoted POS.

I didn't lump you into ****...you lumped yourself in with your ideologies...period. You outed yourself.

That's great! I feel the same way but I am sometimes oppressed by the systems in America because I am black.

You see, I don’t believe in UFOs, aliens, Bigfoot, monsters, ghosts, or systemic institutional racism in modern America. .

We know...most of you racists don't because it would expose you for who you truly are. You losers won't even call out your friends and family hat are racists right in front of your face. Yall stand for nothing...which is why we stopped standing for your garbage *** flag.

Right now, today, there are more Hispanics and African Americans in the labor force and taking ahold of their own self determination than at any time in the history of the world. We must be the worst ******* oppressors of all time.

"we" = LOL...see what I mean.

You are...you guys are the GOAT at that oppressing ****. You know what's ****ed up...you think people being in the labor force gives you the right to be sarcastic about those people who are oppressed. You're so ignorant and represent why these conversations can't work,,,bc black folks are so much smarter than you racists/supremacists/bigots so the conversation can't be had bc you don't have the brain matter to even keep up

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOO! Not it's not. you don't have a clue what being racist is but you love to applying that tag to other people because deep down when no one is around...you know who you are. & that's a bigoted POS.

I didn't lump you into ****...you lumped yourself in with your ideologies...period. You outed yourself.

That's great! I feel the same way but I am sometimes oppressed by the systems in America because I am black.

We know...most of you racists don't because it would expose you for who you truly are. You losers won't even call out your friends and family hat are racists right in front of your face. Yall stand for nothing...which is why we stopped standing for your garbage *** flag.

You are...you guys are the GOAT at that oppressing ****. You know what's ****ed up...you think people being in the labor force gives you the right to be sarcastic about those people who are oppressed. You're so ignorant and represent why these conversations can't work,,,bc black folks are so much smarter than you racists/supremacists/bigots so the conversation can't be had bc you don't have the brain matter to even keep up
How. Name one time in your life you've been a victim of systematic racism. Give me a specific example that is independently verifiable.

Didn't one of these dudes invite me fishing? LMFAO!!!!!!!

See what I mean...
See bro no one on here is racist and no one gives a flying f about the past why not just live in the present man this is just a canes board and I had no qualms with you before this sports forum got political

Advertisement

"It amazes me that you people can see dead people, UFO's, aliens, big foot, the loch nest monster but not racism."

All you have done for the past 20 pages is lump people into identity groups because you are too ignorant to discuss Ideas, and all you're left with is attacking a group.

You take all these people...assign them to a group...call that group racist...then dismiss everything they say solely on the basis that they are racists without ever having to provide any evidence to support your accusation.

How is any of that different ?
Sigh. Just a small example of it since I mentioned Ghana. Slaves were either war prisoners, criminals, or someone who was repaying a debt. They had rights and were still treated as humans/citizens. Some “slaves” joined in the military or were skilled workers. A child born to slaves was free unlike America. 5th slaves also were not enslaved for life. It was more of a form of servitude if that’s what one would call it. It was still called slavery. Other civilizations were more similar to that than American chattel slavery. I named one so I gave a small description for it upon request.

S/N: I’m trying to find the word/term for when someone takes their perspective/experience of life And applies it to everyone else.
“I don’t see it happen so that means it doesn’t need happen at all. I never went through that so neither did you.”
It’s rampant on each side of the thread in its own way. Folks are anchored into their opinions and aren’t trying to understand the other point.

Either get the thread on topic or close it.

Browns should win at least 6-8 this season but Cleveland is Cleveland.

Go bucs(we suck too)

Advertisement
"It amazes me that you people can see dead people, UFO's, aliens, big foot, the loch nest monster but not racism."

All you have done for the past 20 pages is lump people into identity groups because you are too ignorant to discuss Ideas, and all you're left with is attacking a group.

You take all these people...assign them to a group...call that group racist...then dismiss everything they say solely on the basis that they are racists without ever having to provide any evidence to support your accusation.

This isn't true at all but it's CLEARLY what you 2 have done to me.

That victim **** isn't going to work over here...you've done way too much here to ever go back

I have not said a single thing that is racist, and I have not implied a thing about you based on your race. YOU have made your entire argument on the sole basis of my race. You have assumed that my opinion is based in racism. You have assumed that I must subscribe to certain beliefs that I have not shared based solely on my race. You have assumed that I must know other racists that I should be calling out rather than defending...based on not one **** thing you know about me other than I am white.

You are the biggest racist on this board.

This isn't true at all but it's CLEARLY what you 2 have done to me.

That victim **** isn't going to work over here...you've done way too much here to ever go back
What exactly have I done to you?

You can't even help yourself. All you have to attack is my identity and your bias towards that identity.

How. Name one time in your life you've been a victim of systematic racism. Give me a specific example that is independently verifiable.

Why? Only for you to dismiss it? LOL...FOH. I'm alot smarter than that opey.

Why was GM sued for giving black/Hispanic folks higher interest rates with the same credit score as their counterparts.
Judges giving black/Hispanic folks more time for the same crime as their counterparts when our counterparts have proven to be more violent and vile than any culture ever.
black/Hispanic folks being denied home loans when they have the same credit score as their counterparts.

That's just 3....the list is long

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back