OT - Game of Thrones S8

The Targaryen theory is just as interesting as the Stark theory. Those spiral signs the army of the dead make. We saw one this season in episode 2 with the umber kid hanging dead. It looks very similar to the Targaryen sigil. It would be nice to hear his true origin and I guess Bran has the answer right?

How can he be a Targ when we already saw his human form and guy had brown hair. All Targs have blonde hair from incest

Advertisement
Yeah bc there is not a difference between riding on a horse and flying on a dragon huh? Lmao
Even with a Dragon it seems pretty far fetched, also this is the same episode where Gendry runs to the wall to call for Dannerys. Seems like a lot to happen in a 1 hour episode. Plus, if you look at the episode Whites come from underneath the ice to almost pull Tormund to his death, so it might be safe to assume they have at least some ability in the water.

How can he be a Targ when we already saw his human form and guy had brown hair. All Targs have blonde hair from incest
Could possibly be half like Jon who has dark hair

But I thought the night king was created way back to fight the First Men, which would’ve been before Targaryens were around yet

Advertisement
I rewatched the episode and I’m even more confident now in my prediction that Arya will kill Cersei. Melisandre tells her she is going to kill people of many colored eyes then list the colors. Brown= Walder Frey, Blue = Night King, Green = Cersei.

The Targaryen theory is just as interesting as the Stark theory. Those spiral signs the army of the dead make. We saw one this season in episode 2 with the umber kid hanging dead. It looks very similar to the Targaryen sigil. It would be nice to hear his true origin and I guess Bran has the answer right?
That spiral is in the first scene of the first episode of season 1 as well

Advertisement
So, this is the fan page for actor that plays the night king. He may just be trolling but it's an interesting theory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I rewatched the episode and I’m even more confident now in my prediction that Arya will kill Cersei. Melisandre tells her she is going to kill people of many colored eyes then list the colors. Brown= Walder Frey, Blue = Night King, Green = Cersei.
Will they let her kill off the 2 biggest villains though? I thought the green eyes was littlefinger. Cersei has her own prophecy, she gets killed by a sibling. It is possible that Arya kills Jaime if she finds out he pushed Bran off and takes his face.

Will they let her kill off the 2 biggest villains though? I thought the green eyes was littlefinger. Cersei has her own prophecy, she gets killed by a sibling. It is possible that Arya kills Jaime if she finds out he pushed Bran off and takes his face.
Probably not. I've been wanting her to kill Cersei for about 5 seasons now, but no way she gets both big kills. Tyrion already killed Tywin and it would be more impactful at this point for Jamie so my money is on him to get that kill.

That being said, that doesn't really give Jon any big kills. So who knows.

Advertisement
Back