OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Jon got handled this episode. Once again a Stark saved his *** in a major battle. I assume with his history with the NK he had emphasis on keeping Jon busy. Probably why he got ****y at the end.
I dont get how these dudes stared at each other for like 3 seasons like they were related then they didnt even fight, waiting for Jons moment but Im guessing hes going to step aside for this chic to take the throne. Pretty much he was just the guy (so far) that warned people of the dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Will they let her kill off the 2 biggest villains though? I thought the green eyes was littlefinger. Cersei has her own prophecy, she gets killed by a sibling. It is possible that Arya kills Jaime if she finds out he pushed Bran off and takes his face.
Cersei's prophecy about being killed by a sibling, Im almost positive, is only in the book. Pretty sure that's not in the show.

U all think Tyrion kills Dany or Cersei? He's going to be the X factor in the coming episodes

It such a minute detail it doesn't really matter, ultimately, we're talking about a show with Dragon and Zombies, some stuff doesn't necessarily have to be full proof. In that same episode didn't Danaerys get to the north in 20 minutes when in previous seasons it took half a season to get anywhere?
It didn't take Dany 20mins to fly North. This is just an assumption by the people complaining about plot holes and time warping.

Advertisement
Tyrion is gonna do something stupid, I can see him betraying Dany for Sansa.
Sansa needs to die. This is survival of the fittest and she's not fit to survive. Her sister Arya, is a other story though.

But you're right. Dudes get blinded by a piece of a** so I can see Tyrion betraying Dany for Sansa.

Sansa needs to die. This is survival of the fittest and she's not fit to survive. Her sister Arya, is a other story though.

But you're right. Dudes get blinded by a piece of a** so I can see Tyrion betraying Dany for Sansa.
Tyrion has become pretty useless so he needs to redeem himself

Advertisement
Back