OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Cersei's prophecy about being killed by a sibling, Im almost positive, is only in the book. Pretty sure that's not in the show.
It is in the show, they flash back to it, if I’m not mistaken it was in the same episode or right around the tower of joy episode.

idc how many scorpions, mercenaries, boats, gallons of wildfire this bitcccc got...but Cersei Lannister ain't want none of this smoke. NONE. King's Landing is a Smoke Free Facility.

Northern Coalition is comin and it ain't backing down.

Advertisement
So Euron's fleet is transporting Cersei's mercenaries in wooden ships. That doesn't seem like a great idea when your opponent has dragons.

Advertisement
idc how many scorpions, mercenaries, boats, gallons of wildfire this bitcccc got...but Cersei Lannister ain't want none of this smoke. NONE. King's Landing is a Smoke Free Facility.

Northern Coalition is comin and it ain't backing down.

So, it seems Cersei indeed wants every ounce of smoke the Northern Coalition has to offer...is even willing to stoke the flame in a request for more smoke.

My lord.

Could the Northern Coalition be worse at this war thing?

Constantly getting checkmate'd by p much everyone. Takes acts of the Lord of Light to win.

Advertisement
The directors butchered this show... dany’s, Jon’s, and Jaimes characters all did a 180 after they ran out of material from GRRM, they just want shock value instead of good writing... if the leaks are legit then this show will go from the best ever to ehh wouldn’t even rewatch

Advertisement
How every dude on the planet would rather see Daenerys and Cersei settle their feud:

Cool thanks
Jon and Ghost are literally best friends and inseparable in the books... but in the show “hey I’m headed south, you can have my pet :)”... also how tf could Euron get the jump on two dragons flying high af and Kong’s landing nearly surrounded by ships... and to add to that, they are able to snipe a dragon when it’s flying at random but when they are prepared for a dragon flying right towards them, they miss every single shot??? Bad writing

Advertisement
Back