OT: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale

Advertisement
Wilder is getting away with fighting in one of the weakest HW divisions of all time. Of course his punch doesn't land by luck, but fundamentally he is not a sound fighter. This is not a maravilla type situation where you can argue his unorthodox style is beneficial. His technique is straight up bad and if he was competing against real champion caliber HWs he would get his schit pushed in.
What is real champion caliber HWs? He's already fought 2 of the top 3 HWs excluding himself I dont see AJ as so much better than Wilder,Fury or even Ortiz. And I've already said hes not fundamentally sound but there are things he does well. Sound Fundamentals doesn't mean you'll win every fight.

What is real champion caliber HWs? He's already fought 2 of the top 3 HWs excluding himself I dont see AJ as so much better than Wilder,Fury or even Ortiz. And I've already said hes not fundamentally sound but there are things he does well. Sound Fundamentals doesn't mean you'll win every fight.

There are none currently fighting. That is my point. If Wilder was born 40 years earlier he would be a tomato can. You are right fundamentals don't mean you will win every fight. Talent is needed too, but Wilder is getting by on straight talent due to the watered down HW division.

There are none currently fighting. That is my point. If Wilder was born 40 years earlier he would be a tomato can. You are right fundamentals don't mean you will win every fight. Talent is needed too, but Wilder is getting by on straight talent due to the watered down HW division.

That right hand is deadly

Advertisement
Dawg thats insane. I get you may not like him but he's arguably top 5. No order Foreman, vladimir klitschko, Earnie Shavers, Sonny liston, Wilder

I have no issue with dude, but that list is an absolute joke. Wilder is not in the top 5 neither is Klit. Max Baer, Tua, Marciano, Dempsey, Marciano, etc. all hit way harder.

Advertisement
Dawg thats insane. I get you may not like him but he's arguably top 5. No order Foreman, vladimir klitschko, Earnie Shavers, Sonny liston, Wilder
You put Wilder in top 5 hardest hitters and did not include Tyson or Foreman???? Tyson has KO's off of body shots!!!!

I have no issue with dude, but that list is an absolute joke. Wilder is not in the top 5 neither is Klit. Max Baer, Tua, Marciano, Dempsey, Marciano, etc. all hit way harder.
Only guy i'd give you on your list is Tua he up there with the others. Dempsey and Rock wouldn't even be heavyweights today.

You put Wilder in top 5 hardest hitters and did not include Tyson or Foreman???? Tyson has KO's off of body shots!!!!
Foreman was the first person I named. Tyson is powerful easily the best out of the 3 in combinations but I still got Wilder and Foreman hitting harder

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess he shut U up huh hata 🤔😂🤷🏿‍♂️
His post interview was a complete 180 from what he was being rebuked for, good for him.
His mouth was costing him $, that’s the point - simple nickas always think people hating,
on what? He”s a decent fighter with an excellent right hand an no filter; is what it is.

The truly successful have no time for hate or groupies, can you get that through your greasy head?

Only guy i'd give you on your list is Tua he up there with the others. Dempsey and Rock wouldn't even be heavyweights today.

You are correct Demp and Rock wouldn't be HWs today, but they still hit harder than Wilder. Dempsey Shattered Willards cheek in the 1st round of their fight. You are clearly one of those guys that only watches Mayweather and the big name fights. As my boy Roger Mayweather says . YDKSAB.

Go to any legit boxing gym and try saying Wilder has top 10 power. You will get laughed out of the gym.

Advertisement
You are correct Demp and Rock wouldn't be HWs today, but they still hit harder than Wilder. Dempsey Shattered Willards cheek in the 1st round of their fight. You are clearly one of those guys that only watches Mayweather and the big name fights. As my boy Roger Mayweather says . YDKSAB.

Go to any legit boxing gym and try saying Wilder has top 10 power. You will get laughed out of the gym.
Foh you didn't even name 10 guys that hit harder. You just saying **** to say it cuz you dont like the guy

Foh you didn't even name 10 guys that hit harder. You just saying **** to say it cuz you dont like the guy

Foreman
Shavers
Baer
marciano
Louis
Dempsey
Jersey Joe
Elmer Ray
James Smith
Sam Langford
Fitz
Johannson
Sam peter
Witherspoon
Coatzee
Lennox Lewis
Tyson
Rahman
Ibeabuchi
Cooney
Hary Wills
Liston
James J jefferies
Jack Johnson
Joe Choynski
Bowe
Mercer

I can go on for days. The point I was making with this is power only gets you so far. When you have real competition, not the bums of today, power that He has won't do ****.

Advertisement
Back