OT: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale

Wilder has made a legacy of fighting bums. Whether its fury or **** near anyone else in that division at this point just is what it is. Facts are fury is a lil above average and he whooped him except two rounds. This knock out tonight was impressive for the punch it was. But that's what you can do when you have no reason to respect your opponent. Only way **** ever prove anything is to stop running from Anthony Joshua. Who may very well be too stiff for wilder. But that's the only fight boxing deserves out of that below mediocre weight class.
Lol at him running from AJ

Advertisement
Tonight on Showtime - Could go either way, these guys are very similar in the ring.
I’m predicting an upset. For Wilder’s own sake he needs someone to make him stfu.

Thoughts?
@OldTakesExposed we got us a cold take!
tenor (2).gif

I at least thought it uld go longer than the 1st lol

But S/O Wilder, that boy has crazy power with absolute dynamite in his fists.

That scary *** male model Joshua is gonna keep running for another 2-3 years rather than deal with Wilder's power.
Firstly, Joshua has unreal power too. Secondly, Wilder lost to Fury.

I'm as frustrated as anyone that they haven't made the fight (although I barely watch boxing these days - I struggle too after getting into MMA), but he's not running scared from Wilder. It's all about the money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Way too many people on here that have no idea of boxing. For anyone that thought Brazeale was nothing more than a punching bag should stop watching boxing. Turn in your card.

Advertisement
Brock don't message me with 50 rebuttals I don't care. You don't have to prove someone wrong everytime that has a different opinion. You're like a female that always has to prove something. I hope over the next few years as a man you grow out of that behavior.
Quit being so defensive man **** lol

Advertisement
Bruh you’re buggin Jacobs lost that fight.
Ggg won the first fight got bodied second fight and he dismantled jacobs. Wtf r people watching letting there emotions get in the way. I was going for DJ and ggg but canelo diced them boys up. Some people need to stop watching the sport

Wilder sucks the heavyweight division ia full of trash can fighters... This era of heavyweight sucks.. Yall don't have to debate me. Joshua sucks too. Wilder looked terrible against Fury
The HW division is lacking but its better then years ago which is not saying much. Wilder the only guy worth watching cause of the power but his skills aint good at all. Fury is boring in the ring but good outside the ring.....AJ is stiff and boring too both outside and inside

Advertisement
Back