OT: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale

UMinati

Sovereign
Banned
Tonight on Showtime - Could go either way, these guys are very similar in the ring.
I’m predicting an upset. For Wilder’s own sake he needs someone to make him stfu.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
How tf is wilder losing going to benefit him? LMAO. The best boxers of all time were loud mouths. It benefits him to talk a lot of schit because it will net him more money.

The thing that annoys me with wilder is he’s trying to force the trash talk , it’s not a natural flamboyance. Like Ali , Sugar , Roy Jones and even Floyd. Then he took it a step further talking about killing dude , he knows nothing about promos and selling a fight.

The biggest problem is he knows he’s a nobody to most Americans , unless you’re a boxing fan. Which those are almost dead , including myself. The suspect judging , corruptness and the politics with the promoters finally pushed me away.

Within 3 this is true, but Breazy does have a chin and uses a rope-a-dope style to counter you. We’ll see.
I’m not a fan nor hater of either guy, I just hope something makes these top guys fight each other.

Boxing is a joke. All these dudes bs around. Wilder and Joshua should have been fought.

Advertisement
Breazeale is a stiff of all stiffs. He'll eat too many punches when trying to push wilder on his back foot which mostly likely will be his strategy tonight. He better start faster than he did when he fought AJ because if he don't he'll just be a punching bag.

Maybe the bad blood can give him some type of boost but I doubt it. Wilder wins by KO easily

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back