OT: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt. I am not blaming him for it or "hating" like some of the other porsters are saying I am. I am just saying dude is overated af amongst the casual fans and that his power is not top 10 all time. Good for him for making money and capitalizing on the weak division, but when people start gassing him up I gotta start stating facts lol.
To me his power is up there among the best. He touches guys they get hurt although its weak comp. He cant box for **** but has special power IMO. If he knew how to box it would be easy for him. Like i think other hw have great power with uppercutts body shots.....but Wilders straight right hand is one of the most powerful str8 rights u will ever see. His other punches dont do **** but that one. His jab is trash and its just there to set up that right.

Can't watch the HW Division anymore (since forever)....Its Middleweight down for me...
Yea hw isnt as exciting as the smaller guys..... @OriginalGatorHater yo my son goes back to boxing tomorrow lol. Change of heart after a long while off i bumped into his trainer. He wants him back he basically recruited us saturday at liberty park.

Advertisement
To me his power is up there among the best. He touches guys they get hurt although its weak comp. He cant box for **** but has special power IMO. If he knew how to box it would be easy for him. Like i think other hw have great power with uppercutts body shots.....but Wilders straight right hand is one of the most powerful str8 rights u will ever see. His other punches dont do **** but that one. His jab is trash and its just there to set up that right.

Can he hit hard, yes, but its no where near top 10 imo. He couldn't even KO Tyson with a power shot to the button. 95% of the KOs he has on somewhat decent comp are 15+ shots that eventually make the guy go down. He doesn't even put guys to sleep sleep all that often.

When Im talking about real power. Im talking about dudes like this.
Watch 30 secs of this to see what I mean.

Yea hw isnt as exciting as the smaller guys..... @OriginalGatorHater yo my son goes back to boxing tomorrow lol. Change of heart after a long while off i bumped into his trainer. He wants him back he basically recruited us saturday at liberty park.
Love watching Lomachenko....His Footwork is so Elite it's ridiculous...Hes worth the price of admission....

That is dope af bro. Im mad happy to hear that. I always love hearing kids taking up boxing. You already know bro. You got any questions and need a second opinion on something like cardio training or whatever, hit me up.

Advertisement
That is dope af bro. Im mad happy to hear that. I always love hearing kids taking up boxing. You already know bro. You got any questions and need a second opinion on something like cardio training or whatever, hit me up.
If he gets dedicated and hes real into it and starts learning the nuances. If that happens and i video it and **** like that i will ask questions and **** cause i like the constructive critic and other views.....it only makes him and me better.

Advertisement
If he gets dedicated and hes real into it and starts learning the nuances. If that happens and i video it and **** like that i will ask questions and **** cause i like the constructive critic and other views.....it only makes him and me better.

100% bro. No doubt. Always good to get some extra eyes on the tape.

Advertisement
Back